The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great start by the 9ers. Look a totally different team to the one that has played the last couple of games.

BOMB to megatron...

Leo's are looking good so far!

Remember how everyone was talking about how good the Dolphins were last week? Yeah, forget about that, Lions are dominating right now.

Wow, if Ryan doesn't suck that's a td

I love when Bucs fans argue about sucking...

#alienface

No more rushing td 49ers please

Remember how everyone was talking about how good the Dolphins were last week? Yeah, forget about that, Lions are dominating right now.

It's rare one can say that the Lions D is decent, right now they might be a touch better than decent!

In other news, The D still sucks

Great start by the 9ers. Look a totally different team to the one that has played the last couple of games.

Good to hear. I'm out and can't watch it. Sounds like normal 49er play though. Suck for a game or two and they get back to basics. Run hard, play physical and impose their will. That's how they win games

I guess Austin and Josh missed my alien face hash tag. I think Glennon is better than McCown and have stated that in the past.

I just find the back and forth funny. That's all

Way to go ace sanders. Gift wrap the cowboys the ball at the five. Idiot. Cut his @$$

I have always hated face guarding PI calls. It's just silly.

D was pathetic

Total yards right now: Detroit 112, Miami -20. That's good, right?

Landry for the Dolphns has to nowhere he is on the field. Sitting in the zone a yard short of the 1st down is bad.

These illegal contact penalties are past ridiculous

Well if big Ben isn't going to light it up for fantasy then let's go JETS

Wow, where has this Jets offense been all year? Oh right... Geno'd

P.s. I'll bite JB, if you're not a Bucs fan, who is your team of choice?

P.p.s jets INT! Where has this Jets D been all year? Oh right, Revis'd

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Well if big Ben isn't going to light it up for fantasy then let's go JETS

6000+ posts in this thread, and I think that's first I've seen other than my own posts. Looks like I'll have to start pulling for the Browns

What a run after the catch by Dez. Seriously explosive.

What a run after the catch by Dez. Seriously explosive.

1 yard pass then all Dez. And bad tackling angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back