The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big drop by boldin...niners running out of time. Haven't done crap in 2nd half

Awesome 4pm that means either romo or Eli Manning time..

Looks like Eli this week

Officials in Bucs game are having a bad day. Poor illegal forward pass call that was luckily overturned. Missed a fumble, and almost blew a call on a catch they said was OB

and Rex Ryan confirms his douchebagery.... good game Steelers

Lol why? For being pissed the Steelers tried to take out their QB? I'm don't want a coach that doesn't defend his players. Steelers were douches on the victory formation...reminded me of Schiano a couple years ago...good company for Tomlin.

Nice play Staford.

Lol why? For being pissed the Steelers tried to take out their QB? I'm don't want a coach that doesn't defend his players. Steelers were douches on the victory formation...reminded me of Schiano a couple years ago...good company for Tomlin.

who's he yelling "F You" at when the camera is looking right at him? Not saying he shouldn't feel that way but come on

Officials in Bucs game are having a bad day. Poor illegal forward pass call that was luckily overturned. Missed a fumble, and almost blew a call on a catch they said was OB
And they apparently don't know what prior to the snap means. They clearly snapped that ball before any whistle blew, then threw a touchdown

If Crabtree runs to middle of field he would have been wide open

And they apparently don't know what prior to the snap

Yeah that was pretty BS too. I didn't hear a whistle prior to the snap...

3 plays were overturned on that drive, including the game clinching interception by the Falcons. Never saw that before.

Bills didn't need 3 passes to the endzone on that drive, just needed to get to the 5 for a fist down. On 4th we should have kicked the FG for sure...The Bills make me wanna shout!!!

McCown is awesome.

I just noticed that Ray McDonald is in the game for SF.
Gross. What a joke of an organization.

Terrible play graham. ..dude is 7 feet tall...not needed

LOLOLOLOLOLOL clear offensive PI on Graham but they don't call that much

I could have really used that Brees TD. But I'll still come up short.

I just noticed that Ray McDonald is in the game for SF.
Gross. What a joke of an organization.

they're "waiting for the legal process"... after Harbaugh said something about no woman beaters would ever play for them

Ok CJ, I may be contemplating jumping on the 11-5 express.

Ok CJ, I may be contemplating jumping on the 11-5 express.
Next 2 weeks with cards and pats will be huge for them

Hahaha awesome delayed penalty on the niners. These guys lobby for flags more than guys in nba

Don't think that was a good decision by the Saints. You can't get a yard to get into FG range?

Next 2 weeks with cards and pats will be huge for them

I'm chalking those up as 2 L's. I guessed they would at best go 1-2 through these 3 games after the bye, so winning one of those games is cherry on top. If they beat a better team, which both the pats and cards are, this Lions team can truly be deemed different. If Chicago stays in their funk and the Lions don't lay an egg, 10-6 at the worst is what I see.

Mark Ingram is on a heck of a tear. 3 straight weeks over 100 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back