The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Our under 23 pipeline is top three in the league. GM needs to do more than just Reinhart but he said he’s committed to pushing for playoffs next year. So with that money, they can bring in enough to for sure do that. But Reinhart would have to be sold on who else would be coming as well as who we already have.

I think they have way more to offer that their record suggests and enough draft capital to get even more
That makes sense. It’s possible Reino gets a crazy offer in the 15 mill range but i’m not sure. Without that I think he stays.

MacKinnon scores 43sec into the game to extend his home scoring streak to 35 games. Points in every home game this year.
Suzuki answers right back. 1-1 with less than a minute played.

Sigh. Wings peaked too early this season apparently. I’m still gonna blame the stupid patch for all of this.

Damn it!

That goal shouldn’t count. Clearly a kick

Great late goal by Patrick Kane. swings going to OT.

Wings lose in OT. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

That could be the goal that keeps the Wings out of the post season.

That could be the goal that keeps the Wings out of the post season.
They were going to get dismantled anyway so it might be a good thing. That game against FL a couple of weeks ago exposed them.

They were going to get dismantled anyway so it might be a good thing. That game against FL a couple of weeks ago exposed them.
That was the first game with the patch. I’m telling you, you put a patch for a waste management company on one of the cleanest sweaters in all of sports, and the team will play like trash.

That was the first game with the patch. I’m telling you, you put a patch for a waste management company on one of the cleanest sweaters in all of sports, and the team will play like trash.
Strong disagree 😀

MacKinnon scores 43sec into the game to extend his home scoring streak to 35 games. Points in every home game this year.
Suzuki answers right back. 1-1 with less than a minute played.
That is an INSANE feat. I hope he keeps it going for the last seven!

Ducks losing 4-0. Thursday should be “fun”

Woke up to a 6-2 Jackets loss. Can this season just end already?

The Great One giving all the love to Kuch and Heddy. Let’s go Bolts. I hope Cernak makes Marchand tap out

I’m convinced Perbix has naked pictures of someone to remain employed, but at least we have Chaffee going instead of sheary

Caps only 1 point behind Flyers now but they have the Devils, Redwings, nipping at their skates

60 seconds in and Marchand is already flopping

Chaffee!

GOOOOAAALL
Chaffee makes it 1-0

What a save by Vasy

Back