The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

What a wild game and big night in Detroit! Wings went down 2-0 quickly in the first, then got one at the end of the first. MTL scored two more in the second. Wasn’t looking good.

Detroit scored about halfway through the third, then Lucas Raymond took over, scoring with 1:17 left and again with 0:24 left in OT.

DET needs to win again tonight in MTL and needs the Caps to lose. But we’re. It Dead Wings yet! #LGRW

Holy crap the Wings tie it up and we are going to OT. Playoff hopes still alive!!!

Playoff hopes over. Despite Wings win in a shoot out, Washington won so Wings season is over.

Unfortunate that the Wings did their part with 2pts tonight but will find themselves outside of the playoffs as the Capitals win on an empty net goal. Good season by those Red Wings.

What a night. Playoffs are now set!

Good reminder for Toronto what playoff hockey looks like. I actually like that they lost tonight. Any scenario I have where they do “the thing” has them going through Boston.

Impactful game in Philly. Knocked out 3 teams in one go. Wow.

Red Wings…hell of a season. You gave me great joy today with that must have goal with 3.3 seconds remaining to force OT.

I was going to pick you over the Rangers in the first round.

Kuch with his 100th assist of the season. What a milestone.

And for both he and McDavid to do it in the same season… and with Matthews getting the lead in active goal-scorers in a season too. 2023/24 has been entertaining!

Kuch should win the MVP but he won’t because of the Canadian bias and the hate for Russian players

Before this season only Orr, Lemieux and Gretzky had done this. That’s quite a group for Kuch and McDavid to be in with.

Before this season only Orr, Lemieux and Gretzky had done this. That’s quite a group for Kuch and McDavid to be in with.
Crazy that there were only 3, but even crazier that Wayne did it 11 times!

Kuch should win the MVP but he won’t because of the Canadian bias and the hate for Russian players
He's had an MVP season, but I agree, wont win.

And for both he and McDavid to do it in the same season… and with Matthews getting the lead in active goal-scorers in a season too. 2023/24 has been entertaining!
They were doing everything for Matthews to get #70 last night, but his teammates kept getting the goals late.

He's had an MVP season, but I agree, wont win.

It is not a good look if he doesn't win the MVP. He has 54 more points then Point. Without Kuch there is no way they Lightning make the playoffs

It is not a good look if he doesn't win the MVP. He has 54 more points then Point. Without Kuch there is no way they Lightning make the playoffs
McDavid is a media darling. And he's Canadien.

McDavid is a media darling. And he's Canadien.
Mackinnon will win the MVP with 138 points vs Kuch's 144 points. I'm a Rangers fan and Panarin with an amazing season will not even be a finalist

Mackinnon will win the MVP with 138 points vs Kuch's 144 points. I'm a Rangers fan and Panarin with an amazing season will not even be a finalist

I still think Kucherov will win it.

Last game of the season tonight. Cutter Gauthier suits up for it. Excited to see what he can bring!!

Me too (as you could guess from my name). I agree that MacKinnon is most likely to win. And Panarin should at least be in the conversation. Without him the Rangers don't even sniff the President's trophy and are probably a bubble playoff team at best.

Me too (as you could guess from my name). I agree that MacKinnon is most likely to win. And Panarin should at least be in the conversation. Without him the Rangers don't even sniff the President's trophy and are probably a bubble playoff team at best.

I agree with you. I am feeling good about the playoffs. I love that Schneider and Miller are playing together. The key to any teams success in the playoffs is goaltending. I like are chances with Igor

And just like that, sale of the Arizona Coyotes has been confirmed by the board of governors.

Hey @Muchmore, Go Ducks!

I feel so gross saying that, but I really don’t want to play Dallas round 1

Back