The Official 2024 NFL Thread

chile

Working with Mercury
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I am doing it again...Can the Chiefs 3peat? Can Kyle get the 9ers back and try again? It's 2024 now...

Pro Bowl QB Baker Mayfield back in Tampa will have a say on a 3peat.

You didn’t waste a second, did you? 🤣

Nfl Joe GIF by The Undroppables

I’m gonna call it now - Chiefs don’t win the Super Bowl in the ‘24 season.

Im still holding out hope the Cowboys fire Mike McCarthy.

Da Bears Football GIF

Fascinated to see what false narrative gets put out there in this year's draft. A lot of negative stories about Caleb which is a shame. Let the players make the mistakes and don't put so many click bait stories out there.

Season of LooooOOOOoooove!!!

Hard enough to win two in a row.

As a Panthers fan, I don’t have high hopes for 2024!

world fails GIF

Season is over and just like in Madden, everyone's injured starting QB is back at the top of the depth chart.

As life long Chiefs fan I thought that this year after a couple of games. Tells you a little bit of how special the team really is.

As life long Chiefs fan I thought that this year after a couple of games. Tells you a little bit of how special the team really is.
They’re a solid team for sure, but a 3-peat would be an incredible accomplishment. Not saying they don’t have the talent to do it, I just think it’s a big hill to climb.

Tampa Bay Football GIF by Tampa Bay Buccaneers

College Football Deal With It GIF by Arkansas Razorbacks

Might be one of the saddest days coming tomorrow. No football for like 6 months and only the draft to look forward to. :cry:

Might be one of the saddest days coming tomorrow. No football for like 6 months and only the draft to look forward to. :cry:
College Basketball to save the day.

Back