The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, funny boy, you were talking smack about how YOU were gonna win the cart. Hm. Should I send you the link?

That was just backup talk incase I don't win the bag. You can't quote that unless I get eliminated, which probably wont happen.

That was just backup talk incase I don't win the bag. You can't quote that unless I get eliminated, which probably wont happen.

"Backup talk." "Probably." Is that golden confidence waning, my dear boy?

he's canadian... no idea what he's talking abouuuut!

haha, sorry dent... we all love you

This should definitely be in the banter thread. hehe

This should definitely be in the banter thread. hehe

Tiger%20woods%20Nike.jpg

^^^He started it. :angel:

Tiger%20woods%20Nike.jpg

^^^He started it. :angel:

I hope you saved that picture where you added my famous quote ontop of that picture, that is going to be needed today in the contest, you will be posting it all the way to the end.

Moved to banter thread.

I hope you saved that picture where you added my famous quote ontop of that picture, that is going to be needed today in the contest, you will be posting it all the way to the end.

It's in my Photobucket.

dent.jpg

jesus... you have a lot of time on your hands!

Phun with Photoshop - it's not hard, and I promise it doesn't take long. You too can make charming computer graphics in no time!

oh yeah! ok, back to work! lunch hour is done

Quitter.

And Dent, I would, but it's been raining hard here, and I'm just not that hardcore.

I'm going to work in a bit, I do work afternoons and evenings you know!

Quitter.

And Dent, I would, but it's been raining hard here, and I'm just not that hardcore.

I'm going to work in a bit, I do work afternoons and evenings you know!

:smile: :flowers4u:

Last edited:
plus1.gif
<---------- For Dent

I vote for Julie, two falls out of three.

Spoiler
But I love you. :flowers4u: :flowers4u: :kiss:

But you're still so mean. I work hard, granted I may not have a lot of options right now but that's true for a great many people. You can only do your best and I shouldn't need to justify that.

But you're still so mean. I work hard, granted I may not have a lot of options right now but that's true for a great many people. You can only do your best and I shouldn't need to justify that.

I'm just teasing you. I know you work hard. I don't mean to hurt you. Sorry. :sad:

Why are they called funeral's and funeral homes when there's nothing fun about them??

I was just in our copy room and smelled carmel apples. Now I want one. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back