The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what did everyone do today?

im at work right now in the proshop... we had a big outting with a shotgun start about 44 mins ago

We went to the local breakfast place near us and got the famous apple fritter french toast. OEM Kevin tried it when he was here and he agreed its awesome. Here is a pic.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

As long as we're talking breakfast I think I am going to my local breakfast place and getting an omlette. A before picture:

3_flappysfavomelette.jpg

I had Krispy Kreme donuts this morning! Warm off the conveyor belt even!

I hate all of you. lol I just woke up and I see apple fritter french toast, a heart attack breakfast and smalls is rubbin it in that they still have krispy kreme. ugh

Oh just for good measure I have a picture of said apple fritter french toast on my phone that a certain someone sent me. lol

I hate all of you. lol I just woke up and I see apple fritter french toast, a heart attack breakfast and smalls is rubbin it in that they still have krispy kreme. ugh

Not going to lie, it was amazing.

I would expect nothing less! So I get up excited to go use the Ghost and now its raining. It had to start when I got up huh? And the channel that should have golf on is showing the stupid Orioles. whatever

I would expect nothing less! So I get up excited to go use the Ghost and now its raining. It had to start when I got up huh? And the channel that should have golf on is showing the stupid Orioles. whatever

All that and you could have been in FL this weekend...haha

Oh just for good measure I have a picture of said apple fritter french toast on my phone that a certain someone sent me. lol

See Kevin, this is what you get for picking on me yestrday about the outing. and FYI I decided on 3 scrambled eggs and I passed on the omelette for breakfast

We went to the local breakfast place near us and got the famous apple fritter french toast. OEM Kevin tried it when he was here and he agreed its awesome. Here is a pic.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

On my bucket list of breakfast foods now. That looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my bucket list of breakfast foods now. That looks amazing

Come on down, the rental car called and asked for a rematch.

Sounds like one of the contests for the next outing lol

i figured out my secret to breaking 90 today...
Spoiler
i have to keep one ball in play

See Kevin, this is what you get for picking on me yestrday about the outing. and FYI I decided on 3 scrambled eggs and I passed on the omelette for breakfast
lol. So you wussed out your saying?? haha

lmao!! I got my money on thanks all day!! Just slip him a JB special or four

Sounds like one of the contests for the next outing lol

Lmao

Digging through 14 inches of rock by hand is a pain in the arse.

fcaf4706.jpg

At least I got to have some fun with this ferral horse that was getting territorial with me.

5534878e.jpg

Love the 'scenery' there DG!

Love the 'scenery' there DG!

It's not bad here in the desert. Last year was much more scenic in the mountains. I'll find a few to share when I get the chance.

so what happened with the horse DG?

so what happened with the horse DG?

He stood b/w me and the water resevoir and watched me dig. I don't think he appreciated my horse noises or snorts like they do. He had to be thinking "What kind of moron is digging holes out here on steep, rocky slopes." He finally went about his business when I walked toward him.

you really do dig holes DG! that looks like it would be brutal. you using a pick to loosen that stuff up?

I found Mr. Horsey again. I guess he wants to play hide-and-go-seek.

you really do dig holes DG! that looks like it would be brutal. you using a pick to loosen that stuff up?

A Montana Sharpshooter. Think of a normal spade but solid metal and an 3/16" blade. Those were pretty solid flagstones. Once I got through the rock I had to hand auger another 3-4 ft.

I found Mr. Horsey again. I guess he wants to play hide-and-go-seek.

A Montana Sharpshooter. Think of a normal spade but solid metal and an 3/16" blade. I don't like using the rock bars we have.

they can't provide you with anything that's not manual? i'm not envious at all! i just had to dig a new line from the water meter to the house, according to code, i hated every minute of it.

Dirt_Guy, I could have really used your expertise this weekend. I dug out 7 huge hedges and it sucked royally. I have a new-found respect for what you're doing out there.

they can't provide you with anything that's not manual? i'm not envious at all! i just had to dig a new line from the water meter to the house, according to code, i hated every minute of it.

We have a backhoe truck but only use that on flat slopes. Most of the work is done by hand. I volunteered to do the manual labor so I could get away from my computer for 16 weeks. Nothing like having to cover 74,000 acres in 3-4 months. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back