The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad you are OK GG. You are lucky JB plays 18 holes in about 2 hours or you may have been waiting there a long time.

Had my checkup with the dermatologist this morning. I was in and out within 20 minutes. My appointment was at 9am, I was DONE at 9am :clapp: She froze my blemish (AGAIN) and then I go back in 4 weeks. If its not gone by then, she's going to cut it off :nailbiting: YIKES!!!

I just put in 3 hours of wedge practice time. I think GG might not be the only one passing out today. Im damn tired now. Time to eat and get my THP on.

I miss any good threads this afternoon?

I just put in 3 hours of wedge practice time. I think GG might not be the only one passing out today. Im damn tired now. Time to eat and get my THP on.

I miss any good threads this afternoon?

You know about the THP Store sale?

Well 545 and I haven't started my good 4-5 hours of homework yet. Guess I better get started... bye THP :crying:

man i love that spring is here... but i hate that the courses are gonna be packed from here on out

man i love that spring is here... but i hate that the courses are gonna be packed from here on out

Agree on this. I love early/late season for the desertedness.

Agree on this. I love early/late season for the desertedness.

besides the senior members on the front today i pretty much had an empty back 9 and it was warm enough to wear shorts
this weekend is gonna be a mad house with temps close to 80s and sunny

I love the summer season here. The rates are dirt cheap and most places are wide open. We can go out at 3 or 4 and play 36 no problem. It's hot but so what, it's way better than being cold as....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, its 9 o clock. Time for some banter. Were you at dent?

He's doing his five hours of study. He'll probably be here in an hour or so!

Early spring is always best here. Once we hit June, all the courses are jam packed unless you can get out during the week. Rates go WAY up once we hit June too. Typcially it's like $30 in March/April, $50 in May and then $70 and up from June to Sept

40 mins late!! Am I too late for banter? Just small talk tonight folks I'm tryin to write an essay over here.

Dent is back and ready for banter. I'm still at my sisters house getting mad faces made at me cause i'm on the computer.

Dent is back and ready for banter. I'm still at my sisters house getting mad faces made at me cause i'm on the computer.

It's been months since I've been to my sister's house.

It's been months since I've been to my sister's house.

I don't come here a lot cause lets just say I don't like her fiance. The name I call him rhymes with bouche.

Reppin my sponsor. It was fun Gmac but you moved on to another OEM. Literally. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back