The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate wind. I want to punch it.

Right in the nuts.

i cant even remember the last time i played when there wasnt wind... sucks

Right in the nuts.

This really made me want to insert a South Park Cartman "I'll kick you square in tha nuts!" video, but I'll contain myself.

Hangovers just mean you don't practice enough. Keep at it and they will become a thing of the past :)

i hear that. I've got a few tricks i keep up my sleeve to minimize the damage

And my Pick'em Up putter is on notice too. Grrrrrr

Dude, I love this CC #3. I never liked blades at all until this thing. I'm sure you got one over at Casa de OEM under a box that you can dig out?

And my Pick'em Up putter is on notice too. Grrrrrr

I think you need a Piretti for the ole collection Kevin. Mike about to release a #9 in midnight black thats got your name on it (and mine lol)

Dude, I love this CC #3. I never liked blades at all until this thing. I'm sure you got one over at Casa de OEM under a box that you can dig out?

I have one but not the #3, I have a BRZ #9 style actually. I have the Ping Anser X and the Backstryke Blade out right now.

I think you need a Piretti for the ole collection Kevin. Mike about to release a #9 in midnight black thats got your name on it (and mine lol)

Youre right I do need one. But which one is the question.

OEM has Putter troubles? Those NC gamblers are looking good. Did you order one of the customs?

OEM has Putter troubles? Those NC gamblers are looking good. Did you order one of the customs?

I did. Maybe this is why my putter was acting up. It knows.

maybe OEM should start putting with his 3 metal :D

What comes after Aleve? Ive been eating Aleve like Skittles and I think Im immune to them now.

I freaking love the new xoom. Been using it for a while today and love it.

you could try the willie nelson medication :wink:

That's the tablet, right? Does that work off of Wifi or 3G?

That's the tablet, right? Does that work off of Wifi or 3G?

I got the wifi version. They have a 3G version also that has both 3G and WiFi. But I can tether mine off of my cell phone and not have to pay the extra 3G price and monthly fees.

That's a sweet deal, then. Man, Erica would flip if I had another way to surf THP hehe

That's a sweet deal, then. Man, Erica would flip if I had another way to surf THP hehe

I like that part of it. Can use Tapatalk or the regular forum. Both work quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back