The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Texians had to like baseball, one of those unwritten rules

lol no dude, thats football. Friday night lights? Football is king in Texas.

Edit: Unless of course your Bridges, then you love baseball. Tells you all you need to know about that kid. lmao.

Edit: Unless of course your Bridges, then you love baseball. Tells you all you need to know about that kid. lmao.

Oops, wrong one. Sorry mate.

Football while not my favorite, I find interesting in the X's and O's of the game. Like chess but with the human factor

I'm going to agree with that with the provisions of
A: What league you're watching
B: If you've played or not

I obviously love it but I don't mind others don't.

And yes, my problem with baseball is the length of the game.

No league, won't watch it, I've tried everything from Premiership to Ueafa to WHitecaps, just can't do. I never played because I was athletic enough to play some of the real sports. :alien:

Id watch womens basketball before soccer. I just dont get the rest of the worlds fascination with these queer soccer players. Not that theres anything wrong with being queer, bridges.

Love Womens basketball, if a mid season Midget Cricket match isn't on, thats the game I'm watching.

No league, won't watch it, I've tried everything from Premiership to Ueafa to WHitecaps, just can't do. I never played because I was athletic enough to play some of the real sports. :alien:

Can't co-ordinate the lower half of their body past jumping eh? That's ok. Not everyone is a special snowflake :eyepoke::devil:

:drinks:

So in June I'll be heading over for some golf in Victoria. If you need to beat on someone of Yocco's skill level, it should be an easy walk over for ya.

Can't co-ordinate the lower half of their body past jumping eh? That's ok. Not everyone is a special snowflake :eyepoke::devil:

:drinks:

So in June I'll be heading over for some golf in Victoria. If you need to beat on someone of Yocco's skill level, it should be an easy walk over for ya.

Love to man, just PM me when you are coming over and we will set something up for a round or two. Actually soccer is a blast to play, really fun, its just AWFUL as a tv product.

Also, since you don't appear to be fleeing I guess the brownie theftification went over ok?

Also, since you don't appear to be fleeing I guess the brownie theftification went over ok?

There was some anger, however I mowed the lawn, and did the dishes before she got home so I at least get to sleep in my own bed tonight. Shes more mad that she has to make more brownies than she is that I ruined my dinner.

There was some anger, however I mowed the lawn, and did the dishes before she got home so I at least get to sleep in my own bed tonight. Shes more mad that she has to make more brownies than she is that I ruined my dinner.

Glad to hear brownie-gate was somewhat settled without bloodshed.

BTW, OEM is Texican so yes he's more into the football than the futbol. I second that there is something inherently wrong for a Texan to like baseball over football (Bridges). That's like asking a Floridian to like ice hockey over football. It's wrong on all levels.

BTW, OEM is Texican so yes he's more into the football than the futbol. I second that there is something inherently wrong for a Texan to like baseball over football (Bridges). That's like asking a Floridian to like ice hockey over football. It's wrong on all levels.

If you like Ice Hockey or baseball over anything no matter where you live its wrong. Throw soccer in that mix too.

If you like Ice Hockey or baseball over anything no matter where you live its wrong. Throw soccer in that mix too.

I wouldn't say that. I grew up in the northeast an baseball is king there hands down. I actually consider it my favorite sport but agree with you guys in that it's a drag to watch on tv these days. It makes me want to complain that they should have some sort of shot (pitch) clock or something. I love the entertainment value in football so that's my main watch. I played ice hockey all the way through college so watching it, to me, isn't the same as playing it. I need a first persons perspective or something.

Coming from a another Canadian that is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.

Coming from a another Canadian that is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.

Agreed

Although the write up on 14stix.com for today's deal referencing "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" made me laugh pretty well.

Have you ever pooped a long floater and named it the Kraken and put little toy boats in the toilet for it to float around and sink?

Have you ever pooped a long floater and named it the Kraken and put little toy boats in the toilet for it to float around and sink?

no, but I will tonight and I will post pics!

I could never find little toy boats.

I prefer putting the boats in first, and then sinking them using 'meteorites and asteroids'.... sploosh

Wheres Bridges? We know you dont work dude. Are you going over the Rangers starting lineup like its your Christmas list to Santa? Poop. I hate the splashers. Water on the sphincter always feels odd.

Wheres Bridges? We know you dont work dude. Are you going over the Rangers starting lineup like its your Christmas list to Santa? Poop. I hate the splashers. Water on the sphincter always feels odd.

I have read some of the most hillarious pooping jokes/texts ever.. but I don't think they're appropriate for this forum. I sent one to my friend and he woke his family up laughing one night.

Where's Bridges? Ever notice how much he posts when it's football and baseball season, then poof! Out to the pasture he goes.

I love going to work right now because I just love being at my country club, but it is so depressing to see all the snow there. I will actually post pics today it's unbelievable.

I love going to work right now because I just love being at my country club, but it is so depressing to see all the snow there. I will actually post pics today it's unbelievable.

Im done with snow dude. If its white and all the over place it better be a picture from Dustin Johnsons hotel room.

Although I'm a big baseball fan....there's a ton of other sports that are worse to watch beyond just soccer. Women's hoops comes to mind, swimming, billiards, etc

Baseball sucks, the only sport worse to watch is soccer.

Amen to that mate! Freakin baseball, what a stupid boring game. I mean can they drag the dumb games out any longer? Heres how I break it down: Fun to play if youre good, ok to attend a game if youre drunk, terrible to watch on tv unless its at a strip club.

Id watch womens basketball before soccer. I just dont get the rest of the worlds fascination with these queer soccer players. Not that theres anything wrong with being queer, bridges.

Where's Bridges? Ever notice how much he posts when it's football and baseball season, then poof! Out to the pasture he goes.

Im right here you Aholes!

Hey now, I never said I liked baseball over football. Not once. OEM your a disgrace to Texas, I hope some old nasty guy tries to hit on you and your jetta today. Queer.

Last edited:
Some huge loud computerized voice just went booming throughout the house and I had a music video on and I couldn't hear what she said but it's was creepy as hell. I am afraid to leave the bed room now.

family friendly forum dude.....
Im right here you a**holes!

Hey now, I never said I liked baseball over football. Not once. OEM your a disgrace to Texas, I hope your some old nasty guy tries to hit on you and your jetta today. Queer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back