The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never seen baked fries chips before.

By the way, bet ya we throw that bag away within 2 weeks because she does not finish them.

I never go to Whole Foods, but we do have them here. I will stop in and pick up a bag next time I am near one.

They have a lot of unique stuff there. Most is gross but there are definitely hidden gems and when we find them we stock up.

By the way, bet ya we throw that bag away within 2 weeks because she does not finish them.

That's sweet.

I picked these up today at a specialty store (see below). I thought my Canadian friends would appreciate them.

1246753167_Ah2Mt-L-1.jpg

They look like Andy Capps hot fries.

They look like Andy Capps hot fries.

We actually saw those today. I had never heard of them and of course JB has this shocked look on his face wondering how I could have never heard of something apparently so amazing. He said the loaded chili steak fries option is the best.

No, those taste good...hehe

You are so predictable.

Much Respect to you GG. Now just imagine the Ketchup flavour in a nice regular chip. Mmmmmmmm!!!!

holy crap work was insane today... we ran out of carts at 10am and out of range balls in the afternoon and we have more than enough of both hahaha

hahaha its tough when the new owner wont hire anyone to do it... id get fired if i closed down the proshop to pick the range hahaha
it was wall to wall ppl... like 4 groups to every hole non stop from sun up to about 4pm

I bet those go good with beer.

Dude, I freakin love all dressed ruffles. I just bought 2 bags yesterday and have them right now, actually, I'm gonna go grab some.

I didn't know they didn't have all dressed. I don't really like Ketchup chips, but all dressed ruffles are the best.

Dent, do Canadians use chicken salt?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Never heard of it TC, so I'm going to say no. What is it?

It's big in Australia and they have chips with chicken salt on them. Imagine ramen noodle chicken flavor on potato chips. Fwiw, I like the ketchup chips.

It's big in Australia and they have chips with chicken salt on them. Imagine ramen noodle chicken flavor on potato chips. Fwiw, I like the ketchup chips.

That actually sounds pretty good. I honestly when I think deeply about product how is it that Ketchup Chips have never made it to the states? They've been around forever and just nobody in the US knows about them or trys them? Why is that?

I like the sounds of the chicken salt.

Posted via Tapatalk.

That actually sounds pretty good. I honestly when I think deeply about product how is it that Ketchup Chips have never made it to the states? They've been around forever and just nobody in the US knows about them or trys them? Why is that?

B/c we fought the British not to be a part of the Commonwealth and ketchup chips were a part of that. I really don't know.

Chicken salt is good on fries to!

B/c we fought the British not to be a part of the Commonwealth and ketchup chips were a part of that. I really don't know.

Chicken salt is good on fries to!

The one thing I am envious of in the US is your guys assortment of drinks, candies and snacks, you guys have an insanely good amount of good :poop:

TC, you ever had Chicken in a Biscuit crackers? Those things are money.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back