The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many gallons are in a jug smalls? I am assuming ours are the same size as yours.

We always get gallon jugs, they look like the picture you posted. We have half gallon jugs too.

Eh, we hate it too. Especially in a high school science class.
Those Americans and their Imperial system.

Those Americans and their Imperial system.

I know, the whole world uses the metric system except for them, its kind of crazy when you think of it.

Anyone still on for Banter? No school for me tomorrow as I just have 2 more exams and I'm done for the high. Jealous JR?

Die a painful death! lol, I kid. I will banter with you. Pick a topic.
Anyone still on for Banter? No school for me tomorrow as I just have 2 more exams and I'm done for the high. Jealous JR?

Question: Shoot 68-70 everytime you play golf or $500,000? This is just for fun, you wouldn't shoot that playing pro, only for casual rounds.

Question 2: Date your dream girl and eventually marry her or play pro golf.

Answers for me. I'd go with the 500,000. I can be happy shooting 78-80 after I pay for a few lessons.

I'd go with pro golf. Because I can probably find a girl when I go pro. Chicks dig money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500000, and I would play pro golf.

Question-- Date and marry your dream girl, or get 1 million bucks a year for life?

Question: Shoot 68-70 everytime you play golf or $500,000? This is just for fun, you wouldn't shoot that playing pro, only for casual rounds.

Question 2: Date your dream girl and eventually marry her or play pro golf.

Answers for me. I'd go with the 500,000. I can be happy shooting 78-80 after I pay for a few lessons.

I'd go with pro golf. Because I can probably find a girl when I go pro. Chicks dig money.

Yeah, me too. Dang, we are terrible.

Thats way to easy. Give me the million a year.

Would you rather be deaf or have to listen to "Barbie Girl" for the rest of your life?

That one was too easy, M.O.B :D

Marry the sexiest chick alive or date a bunch of good looking ones every week?

Shoot a 59 in a big tournament or caddie for a top pro golfer for 2 years plus $200,000?

Would you rather be deaf or have to listen to "Barbie Girl" for the rest of your life?

K honestly that is just horror, I can't even answer that.

Shoot a 59 in a big tournament or caddie for a top pro golfer for 2 years plus $200,000?

The money over the 59, $200,000 plus spotlight as a caddy, I think most can't even remember where Paul Goydos shot his 59.

Sexiest chick alive. That way you won't have to tell all those chicks about yourself every single week, can just tell one and be done with it. Plus you will never get tired of "looking" at the sexiest chick alive.

Top pro. They make OODLES. One tourny is great, but a chance at several is better.

Is the Sexiest chick an idiot? I can't stand idiots, lol.

What is the true logic behind White Kids liking rap? To be honest I do like rap. But I don't know why?

Make a hole in one or see Carling Coffing do the birdie dance naked?

What is the true logic behind White Kids liking rap? To be honest I do like rap. But I don't know why?

No clue. I like some songs but don't listen to it all that much. Usually just the same few over and over.

Same reason I like Jazz. And reggae. Race does not matter. I like to hear the stories of good rappers lives, and it just sounds good.

Whenever I hear a new song too I listen to it all night over and over and over, usually for hours at a time.. It's insane.

I generally listen to the album it is from. That is how I discovered two of my favorite albums of all time, The Archandroid and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
Whenever I hear a new song too I listen to it all night over and over and over, usually for hours at a time.. It's insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back