The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is the rent and do you have to do the manscaping? :D

Rent is easy, I just have to deal with the menage' for him.

Did I mention I made a 13 on a hole today? It was quite easy. An, as you all might say, easy 13.

hahaha, that's nothing, I put a 17 on a hole about 3 years ago. It was brutal.

hahaha, that's nothing, I put a 17 on a hole about 3 years ago. It was brutal.

That one went right over your head didn't it :D :D

I went bottom of the barrel and grabbed some McDonalds.. I always regret that choice.

no way dude...chicken nuggets FTW!

haha I can't remember hte last time I ate nugs at McDs... I need to convince the wife to go in on a 20 piece... Not a bad deal right there.

I had a big mac. It was very big mac'y.

I went bottom of the barrel and grabbed some McDonalds.. I always regret that choice.

I hope you feel dirty and disgusting because you are what you eat. lol.

I had a pulled pork sandwich at the Hard Rock in Philly. Not bad.

haha I can't remember hte last time I ate nugs at McDs... I need to convince the wife to go in on a 20 piece... Not a bad deal right there.

Bet you cant wait for the Mcdump that follows it.

I'm into Nuggets ya'll...I'm into Nuggets ya'll

McNuggets McNuggets McNuggets what?...
McNuggets McNuggets McNuggets what?...

one of the best commercials ever...

Woot woot, get to send someone else to Ghana for an install. Now I can stop worrying about being eaten by lions on the site.

Peanut M&M's are radstar

I'm jealous of the sweet golf membership deal CB can get at Bear Mountain. Those two courses are awesome and the membership cost is less then half of what most places here are. Cheater.

I hope you feel dirty and disgusting because you are what you eat. lol.

I had a pulled pork sandwich at the Hard Rock in Philly. Not bad.

Bet you cant wait for the Mcdump that follows it.

hahaha basically... It was either that or have my last two meals be Chipotle, and that McCrunch would have been exhausting.

Big macs are great. I get a craving every few months or so for one.
They got new dippin sauces for the Nuggets. Try the Sweet Chile!!! Its awesome. Its basically sweet and sour with asian hot sause (siracha) mixed in. It's my new favorite dippin sauce for everything!

Nuggets are absolutely disgusting...especially when you realize what they are made of. If interested in knowing more, open the below spoiler. Beware: you may not ever eat them again. :D

Spoiler

Don't care one bit.
Last time I was in China they gave me a tea made from ants, lizards, cow testicles for virility. I have eaten crickets (yummy), some kind of maggot looking thing (eww....), and parts of animals I didn't know you could eat. (i've since learned to LOVE tripe)

There is nothing in the Chicken Nugget that could scare me. In fact there is nothing in America that scares me except for Fried Butter, Taco Bell, and Chipotle.

edit: @Mccook77 Ok thats pretty scary...... haha

Yeah, no thanks snap. ick.

EDIT: had to go throw up. I'm back now.

Nuggets are absolutely disgusting...especially when you realize what they are made of. If interested in knowing more, open the below spoiler. Beware: you may not ever eat them again. :D

haha this should come at no surprise, but people have eaten far worse..

They could be made out anything. I don't care at all.

I still like them.. Thats pretty much what I assumed they were made out of anyway :D

They could be made out of cardboard and toenails if they tasted the same people would eat them....

LOL! Guess I just take offense to them even attempting to call them "chicken".

Some people truly are not aware, some are and just don't care...I have no issues either way but thought I would share anyhow hence the spoiler so readers have a choice.

Well, hot dogs don't have any dog in them either. Except for the good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back