The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no amateur either! You can call out my golf game, but now your hitting me where it hurts dude.

hahahaha, just trying to rile up my Hawk.

Hahaha. I figured if it can get SERIOUS in the outing thread it can get serious in here. It gets serious too much around here some days.

Hahaha. I figured if it can get SERIOUS in the outing thread it can get serious in here. It gets serious too much around here some days.

I haven't been serious since the MC is over. Angry guy, aka Timothy, is long gone. Although I did seem to upset a few by saying the 588's look like Vokey's.

I haven't been serious since the MC is over. Angry guy, aka Timothy, is long gone. Although I did seem to upset a few by saying the 588's look like Vokey's.

You have seemed much less serious. I only get serious about a couple things around here. Most importantly: INSURANCE FRAUD

You have seemed much less serious. I only get serious about a couple things around here. Most importantly: INSURANCE FRAUD

I hate fraud. It's irritating. I am a lot less serious. That MC was some serious stuff. What a blast though.

I'm amazed at how much people that work in an office job walk around. Where are they going and what are they going to do?

That thread switched directions quick, decided to walk away.

I'm amazed at how much people that work in an office job walk around. Where are they going and what are they going to do?

Avoiding DVT? I am always roaming around dude. I have a hard time sitting still.

As you should...it's serious stuff man. :alien:

I have the posting rule of think twice, post once (or not at all). That goes out the window at appx 8:30pm CST, but I try to stick to it.

That thread switched directions quick, decided to walk away.

+1

Funny thing is it went from "I am possibly leaving the forum" to the KBS contest thread "good luck everyone". Contests work wonders to keep folks around. :laughing:

Corn Nuts = Destroyed.

I love picking the little remainders out of my teeth. I can snack on those bits later. BONUS.

Corn Nuts = Destroyed.

I love picking the little remainders out of my teeth. I can snack on those bits later. BONUS.

I'm having some white cheddar popped corn.

Also, a local bakery dropped off a bunch of gourmet cup cakes for advertisement. I scored two!

I'm having some white cheddar popped corn.

Also, a local bakery dropped off a bunch of gourmet cup cakes for advertisement. I scored two!

A Home Health Care rep brought by a huge box of assorted Cheesecake slices. Just what I need.

I'm headed straight to beer central after work. I have a feeling the neighbor kids are going to be out tonight and I need to be slightly impaired to enjoy their company.

I'm going to divulge in a couple tonight too hawk. I need to celebrate the hosing I just put on some poor customer. I hate this job sometimes.

I'm going to divulge in a couple tonight too hawk. I need to celebrate the hosing I just put on some poor customer. I hate this job sometimes.

Ouch. I bet that is tough dude.

Hopefully I won't be tired and can have some fun in the outing thread. I missed a good one last night :)

What happens in those FF threads? It seems like you guys have fun in them.

I'm too flaky to get involved with that stuff. I know too well that I will start it up and then lose interest.

Ouch. I bet that is tough dude.

Hopefully I won't be tired and can have some fun in the outing thread. I missed a good one last night :)

NOthing better than hiding some small subtleties like 17% APR dude. I feel evil. And I feel this way often.

What happens in those FF threads? It seems like you guys have fun in them.

I'm too flaky to get involved with that stuff. I know too well that I will start it up and then lose interest.

Nothing really. You have those that put way too much time and energy into and take it seriously and those that don't. I draft with my heart and I like talking crap. It's fun for talking crap.

NOthing better than hiding some small subtleties like 17% APR dude. I feel evil. And I feel this way often.

Is it for people with crap credit? If so, that's just the way things work.

Nothing really. You have those that put way too much time and energy into and take it seriously and those that don't. I draft with my heart and I like talking crap. It's fun for talking crap.

Maybe I'll get into it one of these years. I don't watch a ton of football even though I like to.

Maybe I'll get into it one of these years. I don't watch a ton of football even though I like to.

It is fun man, and it gives you an excuse to banter away with your buddies. Dude, just sign up, pick some dudes and enjoy the ride.

It's a good time Hawk, if nothing else, it provides an interest in games that you would otherwise not have much of a care for. And, as TC said, it's fun to talk crap.

It's a good time Hawk, if nothing else, it provides an interest in games that you would otherwise not have much of a care for. And, as TC said, it's fun to talk crap.

FF almost ruined watching football for me a few years ago. I was so obsessed with it, I found myself watching the ticker more than the game itself. It drove me nuts. I use to put in so much time and research but now I'm just looking forward to the fun side of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back