The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is almost the weekend. Supposed to play a practice round for sectionals on sunday with some friends and it is going to be 49* for a high....SWEATER TIME!!!!

What a slack day at the office. Jeans day for one, office mini golf where each of our different teams have built a mini golf hole out of the junk they have laying around their work spaces. They brought in pasta from the best Italian joint in town to celebrate a big new implementation go live....we are literally not getting a lick of work done. As we're playing a hole some fun hater from the help desk came up and chewed us out because she couldn't access her mapped drives, we had to stop golfing to get someone to look at the servers but it only took a minute. Now we're back screwing around. I love days like this!

That does sound fun.

Fazolis ftw!

What a slack day at the office. Jeans day for one, office mini golf where each of our different teams have built a mini golf hole out of the junk they have laying around their work spaces. They brought in pasta from the best Italian joint in town to celebrate a big new implementation go live....we are literally not getting a lick of work done. As we're playing a hole some fun hater from the help desk came up and chewed us out because she couldn't access her mapped drives, we had to stop golfing to get someone to look at the servers but it only took a minute. Now we're back screwing around. I love days like this!

Glad you finally found something fun to do in Fargo

Glad you finally found something fun to do in Fargo

I was going to make an obscure northern townie joke, and then I remembered that I too live in south canada...lol

Glad you're having an interesting day P4B.

Jman now has a Flip cam in his posession...this cannot end well.

Jman now has a Flip cam in his posession...this cannot end well.

Video inventory of the putter collection?

The only way it doesn't end well is if you end up on one of those shows like Tosh.0 or Ridiculousness. And if that's the case you're more likely to deserve your fate then.

The only way it doesn't end well is if you end up on one of those shows like Tosh.0 or Ridiculousness. And if that's the case you're more likely to deserve your fate then.

Can it really get any worse than the rest of us fools running around with video camera's? I mean I'm an idiot and I have video's all over this site.

Can it really get any worse than the rest of us fools running around with video camera's? I mean I'm an idiot and I have video's all over this site.

Do any of them have you getting your nuts lit on fire or being taken advantage of a horny cow? If you answered no to both then you, my friend, are harmless. If you have those ideas in your plans for future THP videotaping then may God have mercy on your soul.

I am a little disappointed that most (if not all) the pics I snapped at MC 1.0 didn't get posted. Same thing with some of the videos we did (I really liked our interview with T driving carts side by side).

Do any of them have you getting your nuts lit on fire or being taken advantage of a horny cow? If you answered no to both then you, my friend, are harmless. If you have those ideas in your plans for future THP videotaping then may God have mercy on your soul.

I am a little disappointed that most (if not all) the pics I snapped at MC 1.0 didn't get posted. Same thing with some of the videos we did (I really liked our interview with T driving carts side by side).

I agree spanks, we were pure gold out there and you were the best photo Asian I have ever seen. You were like a photo ninja just poping out of different places and snapping great pics, I would love to see them.

Also I don't have access to any cows, but wait till you see my video with the sheep....

Spank post those pics, we all want to see. Start a lost MC thread

Kongfrontation

I agree spanks, we were pure gold out there and you were the best photo Asian I have ever seen. You were like a photo ninja just poping out of different places and snapping great pics, I would love to see them.

Also I don't have access to any cows, but wait till you see my video with the sheep....

Oh boy...

Yeah dude, I felt like that guy in Crocodile Dundee. "Do you know who that was? Crint Eastwood!"

hahahaha...I actually do want to see those pics that were taken.

That video was a train wreck I bet.

Spank post those pics, we all want to see. Start a lost MC thread

Kongfrontation

Unfortunately, it is all in Team THP's possession so it's up to them whether or not to post them. Way out of my control.

Unfortunately, it is all in Team THP's possession so it's up to them whether or not to post them. Way out of my control.

I think they will post them sometime. Hell, maybe not. I know they said we could ask for them, I just never did. Maybe now I will haha

hahahaha...I actually do want to see those pics that were taken.

That video was a train wreck I bet.

I know I have some real nice ones especially on the first tee with the resort in the background (for the righties). I also want to see the product placement shots I did with you and the Breeze. The ones that I took off that uphill par 3 that was a PITA for everyone.

I know I have some real nice ones especially on the first tee with the resort in the background (for the righties). I also want to see the product placement shots I did with you and the Breeze. The ones that I took off that uphill par 3 that was a PITA for everyone.

I was honestly affraid I was gonna kill you with that tee shot that you stood in front left of me. The ball went right...go figure

I was honestly affraid I was gonna kill you with that tee shot that you stood in front left of me. The ball went right...go figure

I tried to hit him so that for sure he was safe.

You know I did that with everyone and I think those were some of the best shots I took. You just weren't used to having someone standing that close to you taking a picture while hitting a tee shot. I would've hit me in that scenario. :D

You know I did that with everyone and I think those were some of the best shots I took. You just weren't used to having someone standing that close to you taking a picture while hitting a tee shot. I would've hit me in that scenario. :D

Its one thing to hit a guy with a ball. But not an asian tourust.

Likely on the putters.

Not so likely on the ball shots or igniting to end up on Tosh.

I was just bantering, I am no video vet like the badass Breeze is hehe. I'm genuinely quite excited about it.

My chain of thought exactly. Best place to stand was actually between your teed ball and the target. You guys would've never hit me.

Its one thing to hit a guy with a ball. But not an asian tourust.

Sh!t, I hit them all the damn time. You can't hit the Canadian tourists because they're like effing ghosts and the closer you get to them, the Florida sun just glares of their shimmering white skin like a mirror and then blinds you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back