The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why for two months, Thainer?

I need to find a job for April-May 2012, preferably NC, SC, GA, or AZ. Sooooooo much pressure. I have no idea where Im going. I feel lost sometimes. Sheeeesh!

I'm in NJ but you could come be my personal golfing buddy. :D

I need to find a job for April-May 2012, preferably NC, SC, GA, or AZ. Sooooooo much pressure. I have no idea where Im going. I feel lost sometimes. Sheeeesh!

What kind of work are you looking for Thainer?

i need to find a job for april-may 2012, preferably nc, sc, ga, or az. Sooooooo much pressure. I have no idea where im going. I feel lost sometimes. Sheeeesh!

ncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncnc

Silly Chunky, NC is where crazy people live.

Crazy in a good way CB! I'm off to the beach for tonight and tomorrow. Think I'm getting a round in though. See everyone tomorrow night!!

Junior, I would think that NC or even coastal SC would be a great fit for you. Does your College have any sort of placement programs?

An assistant manager or junior manager in a food and beverage operation at a golf club, preferably highend private or highend resort.

Gotcha. I have quite a few contacts in North Carolina, but in a completely unrelated field. Best of luck.

Come to Alabama thain. I always wanted to tee it up with ya.

I don't know you that well Trainer, but the south is awesome! I think you should look for work close to NC.

TapaTalk: hlping me mak horrid speelling mistakes sense 2110.

Don't come to Florida, Thainer. I wouldn't want you to melt.

Don't come to Florida, Thainer. I wouldn't want you to melt.

Unfortunately Florida isn't the best career or life option for me right now.

I don't know you that well Trainer, but the south is awesome! I think you should look for work close to NC.

TapaTalk: hlping me mak horrid speelling mistakes sense 2110.

Thanks Seth! I am seriously considering it. The NC is the #2 THP state considering their THP presence. Closely behind Canada of course. Fla is a tight #3.

Come to Alabama thain. I always wanted to tee it up with ya.

Maybe when I get more south, we can tee it up!

Gotcha. I have quite a few contacts in North Carolina, but in a completely unrelated field. Best of luck.

Thanks WE for thinking of me and offering. I truly do appreciate it.

Ps that was tapatalked.

Canada is the best Thainer, but I understand your thoughts on the south. I would personally go with SC.

Seriously, Thainer I'd go with NC. To add to what has been said already you'll also have better travel options out of there than SC. The economy is also much more on the upswing.

Thanks a bunch everyone. I'll definitely be applying to a bunch of clubs throughout these areas. But it's nice to get the opinion of thpers.

Still, the #1 area I'm really focussed on is the Chapel Hill area, but I'm open to most options throughout these states. It'll all boil down to how many offers I get and what they actually entail.

If I don't get the right offers by the right time, I'll head to PA for the summer, then try for a September timeline.

Craig Sager is wearing one of his NBA jackets tonight

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Thanks a bunch everyone. I'll definitely be applying to a bunch of clubs throughout these areas. But it's nice to get the opinion of thpers.

Still, the #1 area I'm really focussed on is the Chapel Hill area, but I'm open to most options throughout these states. It'll all boil down to how many offers I get and what they actually entail.

If I don't get the right offers by the right time, I'll head to PA for the summer, then try for a September timeline.

Good Luck Thain!

Craig Sager is wearing one of his NBA jackets tonight

That guy looks like a f@#cking idiot. Him and John Daly's outfits should procreate and make the most disgusting 3 piece suit known to man.

Also, I want Roy Halladay to lose because I hate the Blue Jays.

That guy looks like a f@#cking idiot. Him and John Daly's outfits should procreate and make the most disgusting 3 piece suit known to man.

Also, I want Roy Halladay to lose because I hate the Blue Jays.

you are dead to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back