The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawk has laid down a challenge for me -- Predict the mystery driver company. This should be fun.

interesting challenge, i have 2 oems that stick out to me, but will be interested to see what you think.

Hawk has laid down a challenge for me -- Predict the mystery driver company. This should be fun.

It is going to be tough, but I believe you can do it!

I want to see this prediction in 100 words or less. Due by the end of the day.

Hello to you and your coattails.

My coattails have been blowing a lot in this fall wind. I think I need an OEM to hop on board. How is the video shoot going?

Good morning el chunk! It's a great day for you to bring the pain. I can feel it.

I have been going back and watching my mentor from the first MC. I won't bring it as well as he did, but I have been inspired

I have been going back and watching my mentor from the first MC. I won't bring it as well as he did, but I have been inspired

JB did make some outstanding videos. Rock it dude!

JB did make some outstanding videos. Rock it dude!

Bah. JB was the Roy White of Team Hackers. You were the Capt!

I've already said in the mystery driver thread that I think it will be the Callaway Razr Fit drivers.

My coattails have been blowing a lot in this fall wind. I think I need an OEM to hop on board. How is the video shoot going?

Im riding those coattails to the outing victory. You mean the adult video?

Bah. JB was the Roy White of Team Hackers. You were the Capt!

Thanks bro. The vids were fun to do. It's really tough coming up with something clever. Yours last night was really good! And you involved your kid which is cool. Jake's loved being a part of it. You'll have the wow factor firing back with some vids soon. I feel for ya.

LOL @ Roy White

unemployment 9.0%, well at least we're going down!

Thanks bro. The vids were fun to do. It's really tough coming up with something clever. Yours last night was really good! And you involved your kid which is cool. Jake's loved being a part of it. You'll have the wow factor firing back with some vids soon. I feel for ya.

I know he will. He's going to destroy me but it will be funny

Debbie Downer this is not the rant thread

I wasn't sure if it should be in the happy happy joy joy or the rant thread. Debbie Downer is a new take on my screen name tho...

It won't be that bad.

The weather here sucks right now. I hope it stops raining so I can golf tomorrow.

A very valid guess. I will do my analysis tonight and will probably post in the morning, I won't be back from playoffs till VERY late.
I've already said in the mystery driver thread that I think it will be the Callaway Razr Fit drivers.

C'mon buddy - don't think like that. If I am lucky enough, I will be going to video battle with Captain Insanity for either TH or TP. Bring it!!

It won't be that bad.

The weather here sucks right now. I hope it stops raining so I can golf tomorrow.

You do Saturday golf?

Wait, that wasnt nerfny?

Chili in. Chili out.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back