The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTC is everyone? Today's been weird.

It's bazooka Friday dude, peeps are bailing.

Oh I'm coming to NC in a few weeks, hells yeah!

--
tapatalk

New incognito window FTW

I'm jealous. Id demolish some lobster right now. In honor of your post I'm gonna go annihilate some stone crabs tonight.

--
tapatalk

A nurse that works for me, her husband is a Commercial Stone Crabber, can get them for $4/lb.

I demolish those things.

What does WTC mean?

It's a play on the WTF my man. The "C" word is a bad word. It's slang for female private parts.

It's bazooka Friday dude, peeps are bailing.

Oh I'm coming to NC in a few weeks, hells yeah!

--
tapatalk

Yeah, when you coming up dude. And where are you headed?

Nothing better than not having to answer the "why is the browsing history erased again?" question.

Yes sir. I've been going incognito for a while now. Firefox called it something else though. Whatever it was I had it turned on all the time.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

Veggie patty sandwich at Subway was pretty dang good.

Lettuce, Onions, Pickles, Jalepenos, and Southwest sauce.

Veggie patty sandwich at Subway was pretty dang good.

Lettuce, Onions, Pickles, Jalepenos, and Southwest sauce.

Told ya dude. It's a solid samich, and filling.

Two more things....

I had this rootbeer beer type beer at a beer tasting event. Holy crao. It was amazing.

Second, would you spend $100 on sweatshirt just for comfort?

No way. Why? Not because its $100 but because its a sweatshirt. They always shrink and get sh*tty.

I love when my attending is off giving presentations and I get Friday afternoons off

I am freaking tired, getting up at 2:45am sucks. WTC= Wheres the cheese...it's a calling for Esox.

Tap-in Talking

No way. Why? Not because its $100 but because its a sweatshirt. They always shrink and get sh*tty.

so true! besides sweaters>sweatshirts

You know what. I just finished my root beer and it was so good. It makes me want vanilla ice cream.
We have a place here in TEXAS named BJ's Brewhouse where they make "Handcrafted Rootbeer"....ummmmmmmmmmm!

Two more things....

I had this rootbeer beer type beer at a beer tasting event. Holy crao. It was amazing.

Second, would you spend $100 on sweatshirt just for comfort?

I have an Under Armour hooded sweatshirt that was like $80. It was worth it, it's awesome. Plus, I get to wear it like twice a year.

TC,

How is the weather looking?

Sincerely,

DMB

1. I've never had root beer beer, but I'm incredibly jealous.
2. No effing way! That's something women do bro. We go cheap on the sweats so we can justify equipment purchases.

Thats what I thought to #2. Its a bears sweatshirt that is so comfortable I could sleep at work lol.

to #1... AMAZING.

I have an Under Armour hooded sweatshirt that was like $80. It was worth it, it's awesome. Plus, I get to wear it like twice a year.

Its a throwback one... but I know what you mean. I have their sideline hoodie and holy crao if its not my favorite piece of clothing.

See this sideline one I have on now.. hasnt shrunk.. hasnt got uncomfortable..nothing negative!

Its a throwback one... but I know what you mean. I have their sideline hoodie and holy crao if its not my favorite piece of clothing.
When it gets really cold down here, like in the 50s, I just leave the windows open and wear mine.

Probably cant do that anymore with a baby in the house though.

They have a Chicken Big Mac at McDs today...

I've got a golf date tomorrow morning with buckjob R11 style.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

It's clearing up. We'll be fine. Cool, but fine.

Thanks, I guess I better dress warm. I will have to script my out fit when I get home. HAHA

Dudes, I love how we all honor each other by eating stuff. We are a tight knit group.

*cookie's gonna slay some carrot later*

Gonna slay something that is for certain.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back