The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me a while to see it, but that just freaked me out a bit.

am I missing something? All I see are the two kids.

I'm starting to think you google search for effed up pictures, this is crazy! One heckuva watermark.

I was wondering when someone would question my sources, sanity or all of the above. www.reddit.com is where I see all this stuff. Like this one LOL

26XwP.gif

I was wondering when someone would question my sources, sanity or all of the above. www.reddit.com is where I see all this stuff. Like this one LOL

26XwP.gif

LOL I love reddit! It's blocked at work, boooo!

26XwP.gif
I had often wondered where you got half the stuff you put up, will go check out reddit now.

LOL I love reddit! It's blocked at work, boooo!

Im fairly new at "redditing" but I love me some NSFW and gonewild! Most of it isnt blocked here at work but some stuff is...unless you find sneaky ways around it like I do LOL

Since I really dont care for hockey Im posting this in the banter thread. But these stats for Gretzky are quite unreal:

If Wayne Gretzky never scored a goal, he'd still be the NHL's all-time leading points scorer.
Gretzky had 1,963 assists in his career.
  1. Wayne Gretzky—1,963 (assists only)
  2. Mark Messier—1,887 (goals + assists)
  3. Gordie Howe—1,850 (goals + assists)
If that isn't amazing enough, Wayne Gretzky scored the most goals of all-time, too—894!:
  • Wayne Gretzky—2,857 (goals + assists)
I guess he was pretty good.

Since I really dont care for hockey Im posting this in the banter thread. But these stats for Gretzky are quite unreal:

If Wayne Gretzky never scored a goal, he'd still be the NHL's all-time leading points scorer.
Gretzky had 1,963 assists in his career.
  1. Wayne Gretzky—1,963 (assists only)
  2. Mark Messier—1,887 (goals + assists)
  3. Gordie Howe—1,850 (goals + assists)
If that isn't amazing enough, Wayne Gretzky scored the most goals of all-time, too—894!:
  • Wayne Gretzky—2,857 (goals + assists)
I guess he was pretty good.

When he retired, Sports Illustrated had a fantastic line. It was something like, "Wayne Gretzky was not the Michael Jordan of hockey. Michael Jordan was the Gretzky of basketball."

For those that were discussing earphone things, the DiddyBeats are simply silly. They sound so freaking good, carry on...

i go thru earphones like they were made of paper or something... ive learned even the expensive ones last as long as the cheapy pair

For those that were discussing earphone things, the DiddyBeats are simply silly. They sound so freaking good, carry on...

I have the sport versions of the Dr Dre's, love them. Best sounding and best fit Ive found.

I actually won something today. Its been a while. Its a nice feeling.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Being an expert in bumping random and off topic posts from two years ago might be the most irritating thing to a golf forum owner...But is expected I guess.

Being an expert in bumping random and off topic posts from two years ago might be the most irritating thing to a golf forum owner...But is expected I guess.

Congrats!

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

I have the sport versions of the Dr Dre's, love them. Best sounding and best fit Ive found.

They are sick, best ones I have ever used.

VA Vince needs to choose his revivals better, leave it to the pros, man. :alien:

I tried and died, long live Thainer :D

Sorry sir, only golf related search's/bumps for me now. Lesson learned...

Im not the owner of the golf forum, those were words from the owner. If it were my words, I would say bumping any thread older than 24 months is irritating, but Im not the boss...

Top Gun kid disappeared this morning. Hmmmm....

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back