The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Targets are weird. I avoid Targets if at all possible.

Kevin

No way dude, Target rocks. Especially compared to the evil empire of Wal-Mart. Did you know that Wal-Mart employee's take advantage of medicare more than any other employee of a Fortune 500 company. Sam Walton's kids are greedy, selfish a**holes who are nothing like their father. Watch a documentary, "Wal-Mart: the high cost of low price". I hate that place. It wreaks of wretchedness and greed. The way Wal-Mart employee's are treated in this country is a joke. Especially when compared to how Target treats their employee's.

I don't believe there's anything better than a hot biscuit with fresh honey on it.

Fresh from the bee's arse fresh honey? Or fresh from the jar fresh honey? And I think there are better things.

I'm sick of surfing online for a good stretching regimen for golf. I think I'll just improvise and figure it out myself. I want to stretch my hamstrings, back, shoulders, hips, and quads.

Fresh from the bee's arse fresh honey? Or fresh from the jar fresh honey? And I think there are better things.

Fresh from the hive dude. THere's a big honeybee initiative in Ash-Vegas. If you are willing to cultivate your own, the local University will supply hives, equipment and teaching on how to operate and cultivate your own bee hives/honey, so we go to the University one Saturday and month and stock up for real cheap. We buy quart jars for $2, with the honeycomb in it. Love it bro.

No way dude, Target rocks. Especially compared to the evil empire of Wal-Mart. Did you know that Wal-Mart employee's take advantage of medicare more than any other employee of a Fortune 500 company. Sam Walton's kids are greedy, selfish a**holes who are nothing like their father. Watch a documentary, "Wal-Mart: the high cost of low price". I hate that place. It wreaks of wretchedness and greed. The way Wal-Mart employee's are treated in this country is a joke. Especially when compared to how Target treats their employee's.

I also avoid Walmart if at all possible.

You know what store rocks? Aldi.

Kevin

I also avoid Walmart if at all possible.

You know what store rocks? Aldi.

Kevin

One recently opened here. I'll have to check it out. I've heard good things. We try to shop local if we can.

One recently opened here. I'll have to check it out. I've heard good things. We try to shop local if we can.

Chips, eggs, cookies, all kinds of crap, is like half the price of a regular grocery store. And Clark Howard loves them so you know they have to be good. we don't buy meat there, but you can save a ton by eating Clancy's chips, Farm Valley eggs, and other weird brands. Some of it is supposedly bigger brand name rebadged. We save a ton of dough there.

Kevin

I hate WalMart, but I really have no choice but to shop there. Inferior products, price jacking, horrible service, unhappy employees...

I don't care what it's like. I shop at Wal Mart because the prices are unbeatable. I got 1200 balloons plus snacks and such for 10 people for under $100. So awesome.

Quoted for truth. .

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I don't care what it's like. I shop at Wal Mart because the prices are unbeatable. I got 1200 balloons plus snacks and such for 10 people for under $100. So awesome.

Their prices aren't unbeatable. What they are is everywhere, convenient, and accessible. Americans are lazy so it's a successful business. I have survived in rural USA for a long time and avoided WalMart successfully.

To each their own though.

Walmart "elevates" the lives of their shoppers by giving them access to products they wouldn't normally have access to. But to lower their prices enough to do this, they kill local businesses, treat their employees poorly, treat their suppliers poorly, and so on. Its an endless circle, but its been a successful business model for them to this point.

I can see this one leading to debate forum land...

Their prices aren't unbeatable. What they are is everywhere, convenient, and accessible. Americans are lazy so it's a successful business. I have survived in rural USA for a long time and avoided WalMart successfully. To each their own though.
Unfortunately they are also the only provider of golf balls for 50 miles.

Why isn't this surprising? Go Vick!

Kevin

:D That was funny.

Their prices aren't unbeatable. What they are is everywhere, convenient, and accessible. Americans are lazy so it's a successful business. I have survived in rural USA for a long time and avoided WalMart successfully.

To each their own though.

It's unbeatable around here. Unless I want to drive and hour to Target which isn't happening. Otherwise nothing comes close. Unless you'd care to enlighten me.

Can't you spend a few extra minutes looking in the trees or OB at your course and find balls you lost previously. lol.

Just teasing you, man.

Kevin

Hello online shopping. And you can get golf balls awfully cheap online especially through rockbottom, etc.

Can't you spend a few extra minutes looking in the trees or OB at your course and find balls you lost previously. lol.Just teasing you, man.Kevin
Damn pine straw hides em....Lol, I need some of the Pink B330's...

Hello online shopping. And you can get golf balls awfully cheap online especially through rockbottom, etc.

or if a site crushes it like gppgolf did yesterday. Srixon zstar xv for 19.99. UNREAL.

The shipping kills, though I occasionally go this route for premium balls.

The shipping kills, though I occasionally go this route for premium balls.

Shipping is probably not too bad when you consider what you save in taxes though.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Shipping is probably not too bad when you consider what you save in taxes though.

Tappin' from my iPad!

That's true, but generally not when you're buying cheaper balls. When it's $25 at a store for 2 or 3 dozen, it generally isn't worth it to have them shipped. For premium balls, it's definately worth it though.

Bingo! I try to purchase all my golf accessories online, every once in a while I have to go to the stores for balls pre-round, but the savings online are great.

His son-in-laws fit that description as well.

TC,
Check this out. you can find King's Hawaiian in your area. I looked up my zip code and there are multiple non-Walmart locations.
http://www.kingshawaiian.com/find_us/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back