The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well one of the worst days I have ever had in my entire life is finally over.

My nana is still alive though and feeling a little better, and thats good news.

Hope everything is ok man. Tomorrow will be better!

Well one of the worst days I have ever had in my entire life is finally over.

My nana is still alive though and feeling a little better, and thats good news.

Good news indeed dude. Get a good sleep and wake up to a brighter day tomorrow.

good to hear thainer... glad it worked out and she's okay

Although our 2 month old put in a good 6 hour sleep last night. I know today's Doc's are against it, but putting her to sleep on her tummy has made a world of difference.
Has it really been two months? Wow.

That's great to hear Thainer. I'm glad everything's alright.

This song MAKES Lil Wayne's new album:

WARNING: LANGUAGE

Should I take a job and move to Raleigh or take the other job and move to Charlotte? Hmm...

Should I take a job and move to Raleigh or take the other job and move to Charlotte? Hmm...

If you go to charlotte, don't live in mecklenburg. Taxes will eat you alive, spit you out then do more stuff to you.

--
tapatalk

I'm sitting here watching special ops troops practice night time insertion deployments in front of the house. Freaking cool!!

--
tapatalk

I'm sitting here watching special ops troops practice night time insertion deployments in front of the house. Freaking cool!!

--
tapatalk
I did that years and years ago, but never in front of anyone's house!

Good to know. I'm thinking Raleigh right now. But I have an interview in Charlotte on Monday. Good stuff everywhere, I'm lucky

If you go to charlotte, don't live in mecklenburg. Taxes will eat you alive, spit you out then do more stuff to you.

--
tapatalk

--
tapatalk

That's just plain awesome.

I did that years and years ago, but never in front of anyone's house!

Lol. It's a perk of living where I do. I wish I could make out the birds they're using, very odd sounding rotors.

Good to know. I'm thinking Raleigh right now. But I have an interview in Charlotte on Monday. Good stuff everywhere, I'm lucky

Charlotte is a great town man, just live outside of the 485 loop. Just preferably not in the south charlotte area. The housing market is in your favor big time if you choose to go there.

That's just plain awesome.

Totally!!

--
tapatalk

SW I'd like to live on the water. Maybe I'll move out to one of the lakes.

Lol. It's a perk of living where I do. I wish I could make out the birds they're using, very odd sounding rotors.

Charlotte is a great town man, just live outside of the 485 loop. Just preferably not in the south charlotte area. The housing market is in your favor big time if you choose to go there.

Totally!!

--
tapatalk
Nothing very mysterious back in the early 70's...technology has come a long way! :)

Thought I'd share a little something with yall. This is a condensed version of our new movie here where I work, dim the lights and go full screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btVtru24DOA&sns=em

If a mod could imbed it, feel free to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
SW, thanks, I really enjoyed that. Some beautiful photography in that piece too.

That was cool SW.

you just took me back with the video. Please let me know when the movie is complete. I would to get a copy for a dear friend that actually introduced me to the beauty of the Big Cypress. I actually have a clyde Butcher hanging in my house. I am huge fan of he and the swamp...thanks for sharing

Thought I'd share a little something with yall. This is a condensed version of our new movie here where I work, dim the lights and go full screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btVtru24DOA&sns=em

If a mod could imbed it, feel free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back