The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could totally win that curling crap. Is that the one where they scoot a rock on the floor and polish the floor in front of it? How stupid.

We could totally win that curling crap. Is that the one where they scoot a rock on the floor and polish the floor in front of it? How stupid.

Yeah, it's like lawn bowling for people who live in frigid, horrible areas. I don't really get how it's a sport. That would be like playing corn hole in the olympics.

Arent you guys a bit aggressive and prejudice now? Not everyone wants to play with guns all day long ;)

Yeah, it's like lawn bowling for people who live in frigid, horrible areas. I don't really get how it's a sport. That would be like playing corn hole in the olympics.

What a awful thought. Id like to put one of those fancy rocks in my garden though. You know those stupid rocks all come from the same place? TMex's arse!

LMAO. +1. Possibly the lamest thing I have ever seen called a sport.

Arent you guys a bit aggressive and prejudice now? Not everyone wants to play with guns all day long ;)

lol it happens when I wake up too early. Soon as it gets a little bit warmer I'll start playing with my guns again too.

LMAO. +1. Possibly the lamest thing I have ever seen called a sport.

You know what though, when they show that on TV I cant look away or change the channel. Its fascinatingly odd.

lol it happens when I wake up too early. Soon as it gets a little bit warmer I'll start playing with my guns again too.

I see lol. Good, maybe you'll calm down then :blob::blob:

Actually Im heading to social services again this morning.... I could be very angry later.

Actually Im heading to social services again this morning.... I could be very angry later.

Never fun to be in contact with gorvernment officials.. Hope you'll manage to keep your calm at the time.

Ill be waiting for the breaking news flash, Kmac in the bell tower. Remember to go Icejacking prior to finishing it all off

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Curling is actually a great game that takes a ton of skill to play.

Difficult to get that perm just right, so I understand.

You definitely need stones to play that sport.

Ill be waiting for the breaking news flash, Kmac in the bell tower. Remember to go Icejacking prior to finishing it all off

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Umm....Choice words there, Chunky.

I appreciate you all balancing out last night's banter. Kmac - deep breaths buddy! Hope it goes better than expected.

best cure for anger like that is a masssive OEM at you favorite big box store....just saying buddy. Hope all works out!

best cure for anger like that is a masssive OEM at you favorite big box store....just saying buddy. Hope all works out!

i20s????

lmao @ the last few comments. No i20's grant the Ci11's are out on the truck and hopefully arrive tomorrow. But I will be strolling into Golf Galaxy later today for some grips and who knows what else I might need to help me feel better.

I couldn't figure out why KBS always said "This pro is leading such and such using such and such" or "This pro just won using our shaft". I just read on their Facebook page, they do that because no tour pro is payed to use or endorse their product, and it wouldn't be fair to use their name to promote their product and that they want the wins and performance to speak for themselves, instead of the names.

KBS blows me away. This is one very well put together company and I can say, their attention to detail and the little things, is quickly making me a homer.

I couldn't figure out why KBS always said "This pro is leading such and such using such and such" or "This pro just won using our shaft". I just read on their Facebook page, they do that because no tour pro is payed to use or endorse their product, and it wouldn't be fair to use their name to promote their product and that they want the wins and performance to speak for themselves, instead of the names.

KBS blows me away. This is one very well put together company and I can say, their attention to detail and the little things, is quickly making me a homer.

I noticed that too, thanks for sharing why they do it.

Nuff said..

430748_3513571680279_1301547316_3871501_1927395532_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Sweden, WTC? :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back