The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust that University at all. Not with a bird on the M, and being in Alabama.

Lol, I thought that bird was a raven for the longest time. Couldn't figure out why their mascot was a falcon.
I don't trust that University at all. Not with a bird on the M, and being in Alabama.

Lol, I thought that bird was a raven for the longest time. Couldn't figure out why their mascot was a falcon.
Ahhh I thought it was a cock or two.

I am not sure if there is a joke I am supposed to be getting here, lol.

You college kids.

Kevin

220px-Cacatua_galerita_-perching_o

Lol at cock or two. I sort of like that logo JR. Pretty sweet.

Jake that's a little high, nada is around mid 3's. Especially in your location I would expect to pay a little lower price. Spring is a bad time to buy in colder climates. Talk them down and get some service thrown in, but for $4000 I would keep looking.

--
Tapatalk2

Get into straight razor shaving. You will find plenty of stuff to look up in that little hobby.
I have run out of things to hunt for on eBay. I am not sure if I am pleased by that or confused at how to spend my down time haha

Get into straight razor shaving. You will find plenty of stuff to look up in that little hobby.

haha dude, I haven't used a razor in like.. four years.. I go from looking my age to looking 15 in an instant.

I rock the 5 day growth every day!

Well, using a straight will change your tune. I hated shaving. Now I shave every day. Nothing makes you feel more alive than having a straight hovering over your jugular.
haha dude, I haven't used a razor in like.. four years.. I go from looking my age to looking 15 in an instant.

I rock the 5 day growth every day!

Well, using a straight will change your tune. I hated shaving. Now I shave every day. Nothing makes you feel more alive than having a straight hovering over your jugular.

I prefer coffee hahaha

Why is everybody getting so mad over in the hockey thread? I have tried to watch hockey before. It could quite possibly be the greatest sport besides golf, ever, for all I know. I personally just don't see it. I feel like these dudes start fights and beat the shite out of each other just to try and up their viewership.

I can tell you the greats from every sport out there. Golf, basketball, baseball, football, even dare I say soccer. But other than the name Wayne Gretzky, whom I've never even seen play, I couldn't name a single player in the NHL or that's ever been in the NHL.

I thought maybe I was just an idiot and it bothered me so I've been asking LOTS of people about hockey. People in my family, my friends, people I work with. And I haven't ran into one, count it, not one person that knows a single name in the NHL.

Quite obviously it must be an exciting sport to many. An enjoyable thing to watch. Otherwise it wouldn't still be around. I've just never seen the people that are adding to the fan base and keeping it around. I've never known a person that is a hockey fan. Never. Or at least has never admitted it openly. So I just wonder who is keeping them in business?

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

How much is a good knife now a days? thinking about buying one

Well, if you go vintage (the best way to start) you can snag one for about 30 dollars. Add in a cheap leather strop and brush, along with a decent shave soap, and total start up is about 75 bucks. After that though, you are set for quite a while.
How much is a good knife now a days? thinking about buying one

This thread used to be about beards darnit.

Why is everybody getting so mad over in the hockey thread? I have tried to watch hockey before. It could quite possibly be the greatest sport besides golf, ever, for all I know. I personally just don't see it. I feel like these dudes start fights and beat the shite out of each other just to try and up their viewership.

I can tell you the greats from every sport out there. Golf, basketball, baseball, football, even dare I say soccer. But other than the name Wayne Gretzky, whom I've never even seen play, I couldn't name a single player in the NHL or that's ever been in the NHL.

I thought maybe I was just an idiot and it bothered me so I've been asking LOTS of people about hockey. People in my family, my friends, people I work with. And I haven't ran into one, count it, not one person that knows a single name in the NHL.

Quite obviously it must be an exciting sport to many. An enjoyable thing to watch. Otherwise it wouldn't still be around. I've just never seen the people that are adding to the fan base and keeping it around. I've never known a person that is a hockey fan. Never. Or at least has never admitted it openly. So I just wonder who is keeping them in business?

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Well dude, youre from Hawaii. Hawaii definitely isnt keeping them in business. Its a great sport and people are getting over-passionate about it in that thread.

FYI They arent fighting to up viewership, those were fights of a desperate team trying to rally up some momentum to make a comeback.

Well dude, youre from Hawaii. Hawaii definitely isnt keeping them in business. Its a great sport and people are getting over-passionate about it in that thread.

FYI They arent fighting to up viewership, those were fights of a desperate team trying to rally up some momentum to make a comeback.

And it was awesome. haha could you imagine the travel complaints if Hawaii got an NHL team?

Speaking of which, you have a PM..lol

What does it mean when a member has a + next to their name in the active members list on the main page?

Means that they are on your friends list.
What does it mean when a member has a + next to their name in the active members list on the main page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back