The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whichever mod changes my account to get rid of the time limit between posts will be my favorite. My tapatalk always crashes when I post too quick

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

That drives me nuckin futs. Hate it. Why does it even do that?

Whichever mod changes my account to get rid of the time limit between posts will be my favorite. My tapatalk always crashes when I post too quick

I would like the same. I think if you have over a 1000 post, you can have a 5 sec time limited between post.

Oh my gosh there's a joke in there somewhere. (Chunkyresponding)

I would like the same. I think if you have over a 1000 post, you can have a 5 sec time limited between post.

Yes, totally agree on this one. Same thing with the search timeout.

So yesterday the high was 95 and tomorrow the high is 67. Heh.

My Tapatalk on the Fire does the same thing. Have to exit to the home screen then reload it. Quite annoying.

I dont know why it does, probably to limit spam. However, in the 50ish seconds I have to wait between posts, I can be quite productive at work. Haha.

It's a good movie but it sure is sad. I watch movies to be entertained.

I hear that man.. I want to see positive endings, or pure action.. Life can be troubling enough without having to watch someone else be unhappy on TV.

I'm thinking "Immortals" when its my turn, lol

I thought Immortals had solid build up but the execution afterwards was really disappointing.. I was so excited for it too..

The last few days Sean O'Hair has spent at the pool and restaurant that I manage. I must say its neat seeing someone who you see on TV and in commercials play the "dad" part. One of the nicest dudes I have ever met.

It's a good movie but it sure is sad. I watch movies to be entertained.

Then don't watch "Marley and Me". Or the "Manchester United Year in Review." haha

I hear that man.. I want to see positive endings, or pure action.. Life can be troubling enough without having to watch someone else be unhappy on TV.

I thought Immortals had solid build up but the execution afterwards was really disappointing.. I was so excited for it too..

I agree with you about Immortals. All hype and no bite.

Sun is out, so the course will probably be packed....don't know if I can handle another 5 hour round....:banghead:

Well 5 or my buddies are golfing in alottle over an hour.. The gf will be stuck at the house all day working on a paper.. Do I bail on her and make her mad or bail on buddies and get the whipped card.. Its only an issue now because I usually go out early on the weekends so it doesn't waster the whole say

Sent from my iPhone

I dont know why it does, probably to limit spam. However, in the 50ish seconds I have to wait between posts, I can be quite productive at work. Haha.
Haha.. Now that's funny!!

Sent from my iPhone

One day you'll realize that staying with the women isnt being whipped but a good decision. Support the woman, it will pay dividends
Well 5 or my buddies are golfing in alottle over an hour.. The gf will be stuck at the house all day working on a paper.. Do I bail on her and make her mad or bail on buddies and get the whipped card.. Its only an issue now because I usually go out early on the weekends so it doesn't waster the whole say

Sent from my iPhone

That's actually really cool to hear
The last few days Sean O'Hair has spent at the pool and restaurant that I manage. I must say its neat seeing someone who you see on TV and in commercials play the "dad" part. One of the nicest dudes I have ever met.

That's pretty freaking cool. Is it a sign of the times when atheletes who do the right thing don't get the attention?

Ladies and gentlemen....he's back! I've missed you bastages man, I hated not being able to come in here and relive and relaugh about some of the great times we had at the outing. Holy smokes that was fun. The cruise was alright, rained 3 of the 5 days but what can you do? I drank Bahamian beer with a Bahamian reverend, that was interesting and quite insightful. What did I miss?

Ladies and gentlemen....he's back! I've missed you bastages man, I hated not being able to come in here and relive and relaugh about some of the great times we had at the outing. Holy smokes that was fun. The cruise was alright, rained 3 of the 5 days but what can you do? I drank Bahamian beer with a Bahamian reverend, that was interesting and quite insightful. What did I miss?
I've missed you buddy! Nothing really, smalls has a wacky avatar.

Hey oh!! Puttin4cruiseliners has surfaced! The birdie started is goin to chirp tomorrow.. Cookie is a steady and easy target in the trash talk thread.. And yeah, smalls has a crazy av

Sent from my iPhone

Looks like it guys. He has a boatload of kids, one of which sent their bowl of noodles flying. We were fairly busy, so no one saw, but he came in and asked for a rag, and started cleaning it up himself.

It was eye opening. He doesn't like being the center of attention like some athletes, but he knows his role and he doesn't shy away from conversation. He takes the time to learn people's names, play with members, and often he initiates conversations, asking other gentlemen about their golf games, etc.

Looks like it guys. He has a boatload of kids, one of which sent their bowl of noodles flying. We were fairly busy, so no one saw, but he came in and asked for a rag, and started cleaning it up himself.

It was eye opening. He doesn't like being the center of attention like some athletes, but he knows his role and he doesn't shy away from conversation. He takes the time to learn people's names, play with members, and often he initiates conversations, asking other gentlemen about their golf games, etc.
Thats really cool to hear, I will now cheer for Sean O'Hair.

Welcome back Jake!!! Sorry about the bad weather on your cruise, glad to see you got home safe. Same ole thing here!

One day you'll realize that staying with the women isnt being whipped but a good decision. Support the woman, it will pay dividends

Freddie is wise. Listen to the Freddie, he knows what he says here. Truth.

I've missed you buddy! Nothing really, smalls has a wacky avatar.
Says the guy with a pretty um...."nice" avy himself!

I missed you too Breeze, now I'm back and ready to bust some TP and TH skulls around here until what, about 8 weeks and we get to beat them down in real life? Can't wait!

Hey oh!! Puttin4cruiseliners has surfaced! The birdie started is goin to chirp tomorrow.. Cookie is a steady and easy target in the trash talk thread.. And yeah, smalls has a crazy av

Sent from my iPhone
Cookie is not as tall nor not as skinny as I thought. Oh and he's pretty cool too. I haven't stopped thinking about his wife's balls since the villa crawl either.

Welcome back Jake!!! Sorry about the bad weather on your cruise, glad to see you got home safe. Same ole thing here!
It was rainy which kinda sucked but the 2 days that the sun shined it was amazingly gorgeous. Plus we did get to spend a day on the beach swimming in the ocean during a downpour, that's not something I've done before.

Jake! Welcome back from vacation dude. How many times did you guys hit up that 24 hour ice cream machine? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back