The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kid is talking like crazy, but I can't understand anything he is saying. It is hilarious.

If you need help just call KellyBo. She has been communicating with Gray for several years and no one knows what the heck he is saying!!!

I don't know if we want to know what they are saying.

I do so I can anticipate which things they're planning on breaking. Remote... ok. Flat screen TV... not ok.

My kid is talking like crazy, but I can't understand anything he is saying. It is hilarious.
I remember when my youngest started singing "creama creama I basha" over and over. It took us weeks to figure out he was singing the "Clean up, clean up, everybody do your share" song from Barney and Friends. We thought he learned a foreign language, LOL.

I'm married to a Doctor. A real one, not a dress up for fun one. How freaking crazy is that?

And she got interviewed by the local news today! WTC? Boy did I outrun my coverage.

I'm married to a Doctor. A real one, not a dress up for fun one. How freaking crazy is that?

And she got interviewed by the local news today! WTC? Boy did I outrun my coverage.

Congrats Jman!

CONGRATS, man!!!!

Long time coming right? You did well and I'm sure she also thinks she did well as well. Don't sell yourself short. You're a good man... with a putter addiction. Hehe.

CONGRATS, man!!!!

I know I've rambled about it again and again today, but its pretty dang amazing!

I do like the whole dress up and play doctor thing, but this is way cooler and much more sustainable IMO. lol

It cracks me up when I go through a drive thur and the attendant says "Hey Mr. Deaton!". I always think I am to young to be called that and then realized they are a student at my school. Hahaha

Tapatalkin

Sounds like you're still excited! And rightfully so!

I know I've rambled about it again and again today, but its pretty dang amazing!

I do like the whole dress up and play doctor thing, but this is way cooler and much more sustainable IMO. lol

Which area? My Father is an OBGYN and is worried for the future of medicine.
Oh and congrats!

Which area? My Father is an OBGYN and is worried for the future of medicine.
Oh and congrats!

Haha, OBGYN actually.

I'm worried about it too, but that's all I'll say to keep from going to the debate room! LOL

I'm just excited she made it and will be doing something that she truly and completely loves to do, there are many of us out there that cannot say the same...I know I can't!

The Golf Channel is covering the Senior PGA right now. They asked one of the players what he was doing after his round and he said he was going fishing for brown trout. The announcer says, "never had one, but I imagine they are pretty tasty".

I chuckled, because I am 11 years old.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Trust me, it's not all that it's cracked up to be. :alien:

Haha, OBGYN actually.

I'm worried about it too, but that's all I'll say to keep from going to the debate room! LOL

I'm just excited she made it and will be doing something that she truly and completely loves to do, there are many of us out there that cannot say the same...I know I can't!

I hear you. Anyways Congrats to you both that's one hell if an accomplishment.

So I finally made it back to the range tonight after taking a break from a lot of things in my life. I needed to get my mind off of things which means I had to take a step back from some things, people, places, and hell I've even been listening to a different genre of music. Anything for a healthy distraction. Anyways, I hit the range and was a bit rusty but felt really good by the time I left. I spent probably 3 hours hitting balls and chipping and pitching. Man do I feel good. I have been trying to take some swings with the orange whip and I figured a few things out. Things are getting better all around and with a lot of free time coming up I can't waiting to get out and play some more.

So I finally made it back to the range tonight after taking a break from a lot of things in my life. I needed to get my mind off of things which means I had to take a step back from some things, people, places, and hell I've even been listening to a different genre of music. Anything for a healthy distraction. Anyways, I hit the range and was a bit rusty but felt really good by the time I left. I spent probably 3 hours hitting balls and chipping and pitching. Man do I feel good. I have been trying to take some swings with the orange whip and I figured a few things out. Things are getting better all around and with a lot of free time coming up I can't waiting to get out and play some more.

Glad you got some relaxing, reflective and restorative time on the range. I've used the range for therapy...it's a great thing sometimes.

Dude you gotta tell us more.....
lets put it this way... about the only pics i can post was me on a stripper pole (cuz i was fully clothed... i think)
there were live bands and dj's everywhere
several restaurants were on certain holes grilling
every hole had alcohol in one form or another... even the dentist hole sponsor had a dental chair giving shots in big syringes
they even had a giant tooth ice sculpture with 4 shooter bongs frozen into it
one of my fave holes was #14... it was alpine themed with chicks/dudes in lederhosen... they built a wooden "ski slope" with a wheeled toboggan that drunks launched themselves off of
another was the dunk/drunk nekkid chick tank... ohhh boy wow

oh and the moon bounce was a fave to everyone... grown adults in a jumpy jump

Got damn. All my friends are whipped. I'm sitting here with one other friend as they are forced to watch horrid chick flicks or are talking to their girls back at home. We're supposed to be having fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back