The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go look at the thread now. It just looks jacked up and ridiculous. I love you breezey.

Freaking hilarious. Can't stop laughing.

Not hard on an iphone... lol

Easy with an iPhone. :bananadance:
Ah, I see. Y'all thought I was talking about my S3. I only carry my Blackberry when I am in patient care areas. I dont allow personal cells out on the units, only work provided cells. Sorry to disappoint.

Go look at the thread now. It just looks jacked up and ridiculous. I love you breezey.

That is hilarious. I just saw one: Just an off ******** day.

Im not disappointed. Blackberries suck too :)
Ah, I see. Y'all thought I was talking about my S3. I only carry my Blackberry when I am in patient care areas. I dont allow personal cells out on the units, only work provided cells. Sorry to disappoint.

1. Was playing around with my phone last night, set the ringtone to Gangnam Style to annoy the wife.

2. Forgot to put phone back on silent after lunch.

3. Phone rings while I'm walking through the patient care area...

hahaha nice!!! I think I need the gangnam ringtone.

gangnam-style.gif

Last edited:
Congrats to jake! Well deserved, jake nation is going to be getting some upgrades

Congrats Jake, "you're movin on up"!

Perhaps, but it was flipping awesome while it lasted.

CB still has chutting censored on Deano for a full month which is epic..

That's more than ********* will ever do! Deano is going to turn into a chipping master now that he actually has to use a wedge!

That was a fun 30 minutes. The Cult of Chutting is strong.

hahaha nice!!! I think I need the gangnam ringtone.

gangnam-style.gif
I've already made one for my iphone. Just send me your email in a PM and I can send it to you.

Never really cared before but now I am on Team Chutting's side in the big ******** debate of 2012!

awesome get some video footage and make sure to throw it up in the thread

I don't get this whole gangnam craze myself. Is he that same guy who sucked on American Idol a few years back? Is that Chinese looking guy in the videos Gangnam? Is that his name?

I don't get this whole gangnam craze myself. Is he that same guy who sucked on American Idol a few years back? Is that Chinese looking guy in the videos Gangnam? Is that his name?

haha no man, his name is Psy and apparently he's huge in Korea.. 250mil+ hits would suggest he's probably got it all figured out.

William Hung doesn't have sweet moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back