The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha pretty soon you will be foaming at the mouth! I will have you completely out of sorts by Christmas

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Doubtful, Chunky...doubtful. I never lost to that school in Tuscaloosa, it doesnt bother me a bit.
Fify'ed that for ya.
LOL, How's the football team at Montevallo?

I'd love to play golf with Frank and Chunky. I bet you guys had a blast.

Move to Raleigh bro! Only thing that could have made the round better was a boombox wielding Jake

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

The best part about buying pizza = selection of toppings!!!
The worst part about buying pizza = the wait.

35 minuts later, I'm ready to EAT!

About as good as the Scholar's Bowl team at Auburn.
Doubtful, Chunky...doubtful. I never lost to that school in Tuscaloosa, it doesnt bother me a bit.

LOL, How's the football team at Montevallo?

First day kicked my butt today and now I'm on call. I think its going to be good though.

Jake I wish you were there. I hit a golf shot here and there. Chunky is a sandbagger.

The best part about buying pizza = selection of toppings!!!
The worst part about buying pizza = the wait.

35 minuts later, I'm ready to EAT!

LaRosa's FTW! Miss that great stuff.

Auburn has terrible academics, it's sad really. I mean, look how miserable Tim Cook is doing at Apple. Oh...wait...

Is it bad that I actually had to look up who Tim Cook was? Lol.

Nah, Montevallo doesn't have an FB team. Not too bad at BBall apparently tough.

haha man, I love LaRosa's but the wife hates it. We're rocking some Dominos tonight.

Thats sinful, get a buddy card and bring some LaRosa's to the St Louis Tour Stop.

Thats sinful, get a buddy card and bring some LaRosa's to the St Louis Tour Stop.

Man, I was seriously considering it but the weekend sucks for me.. Would have probably brought you some haha!

The irony here is hysterical.

Give'em hell War Eagle. Auburn is probably what, the 4th or 5th best team in the sec this year??? :D

Haha. I love it. Nice post.

Women's volleyball is quite popular at Montevallo, btw.
Give'em hell War Eagle. Auburn is probably what, the 4th or 5th best team in the sec this year??? :D
Honest opinion? 5th, maybe 6th in the SEC. Very young, a lot of talent, but young. New Offensive Coordinator, new Defensive Coordinator.

I haven't used my kindle fire in a while. Forgot how awesome it was.

I must have made some sort of egregious error somewhere, I'm trying to figure it out, lol. Help a guy out?

I am excited for some College Football this season, from Bama and Auburn. But that's another thread.
Haha. I love it. Nice post.

Women's volleyball is quite popular at Montevallo, btw.

Honest opinion? 5th, maybe 6th in the SEC. Very young, a lot of talent, but young.

Oh school, how I did and didn't miss it.

5 out of 6 classes were GREAT. No turds and my bluff is in on the ones who could be. The last class of the day, the lone sophomore in the freshman class got it from me. Calling roll he replied with "here buddy!"....um...no. I dropped the hammer.

I have to admit, I've done similar. Responding in another language, a weird voice, ect.

5 out of 6 classes were GREAT. No turds and my bluff is in on the ones who could be. The last class of the day, the lone sophomore in the freshman class got it from me. Calling roll he replied with "here buddy!"....um...no. I dropped the hammer.

I must have made some sort of egregious error somewhere, I'm trying to figure it out, lol. Help a guy out?

I am excited for some College Football this season, from Bama and Auburn. But that's another thread.
The irony was that you made fun of the "Scholar's Bowl Team at Auburn" and then followed it up with multiple gramatical errors in your next post.

But you are right dude, College Football smack talk is for another thread.

I have to admit, I've done similar. Responding in another language, a weird voice, ect.

That stuff doesn't bother me, being called buddy/pal etc. is what bothers me. I can safely say he will never do it again, I didn't go through what I have or do what I do to be "buddy" in my classroom.

Oopsie, I knew I had messed up on "tough" but I missed the "an."

Ah well, I have bad days.
The irony was that you made fun of the "Scholar's Bowl Team at Auburn" and then followed it up with multiple gramatical errors in your next post.

But you are right dude, College Football smack talk is for another thread.

Ah, I gotcha. I understand that one completely.
That stuff doesn't bother me, being called buddy/pal etc. is what bothers me. I can safely say he will never do it again, I didn't go through what I have or do what I do to be "buddy" in my classroom.

Angry Teacher. hahaha

Blasphemer! Imo's pizza only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back