The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have one about Taco Bell Grillers, so, whatever. LOL. Let 'er rip, Chip.

my dad is rubbing his sword on my shoulder and calling a massage. im so scared!

my dad is rubbing his sword on my shoulder and calling a massage. im so scared!
I'm sorry but that is wrong on soooo many levels... LOL. This is the funniest thing I've read in a while.

There was some good Top Gun banter in that multi quote too Smalls. Good stuff.

I'm sorry but that is wrong on soooo many levels... LOL. This is the funniest thing I've read in a while.

DUDE you perv. i will admit, i'm quite perverted, but even i didn't take that to that level.

i agree, more impressive when you respond. but i'm up to 19, and as long as people keep saying logo up is better, i keep racking em up :)

Good try.

You still lose.

i agree, more impressive when you respond. but i'm up to 19, and as long as people keep saying logo up is better, i keep racking em up :)

Multiquoting is not coloneling! That won't even count now if you go back and throw in some afterthought replies at this point!

How long has the "Golf on Tour" thread been sponsored by Sligo? I just noticed that, just now. Pretty cool of them. I saw one of their Spring 2013 shirts the other day that was freaking off the hook.

How long has the "Golf on Tour" thread been sponsored by Sligo? I just noticed that, just now. Pretty cool of them. I saw one of their Spring 2013 shirts the other day that was freaking off the hook.

I saw that the other day. I think it's a few weeks old maybe?

If you ain't first your last...words to live by.

yeah i didn't notice that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back