The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha AWESOME! Just a random banter from me.. I dont think ive ever changed my avatar. Maybe I should

Just find something you like and go for it!

T-minus 2 hours till golf.

With 3 white clubs in the bag. Who have I become?

T-minus 2 hours till golf.

With 3 white clubs in the bag. Who have I become?
You are also playing GI "bladez"

You are also playing GI "bladez"

Eh, I'ma GI-is-a-ok guy from way back. All about getting the ball in the hole.

The white paint scares me though. Hahaha

Eh, I'ma GI-is-a-ok guy from way back. All about getting the ball in the hole.

The white paint scares me though. Hahaha

White paint is a-okay. All about getting the ball in the hole. Lol.

Harry Arnett is a GAWD! I thought an idea was dead and when you are a creative guy, that stings a little. He just brought it back to life support.

Harry Arnett is a GAWD! I thought an idea was dead and when you are a creative guy, that stings a little. He just brought it back to life support.

Can't wait to see what you two are up to.

He is one of my favorite people on the planet right now. I love just BSing with him on Sundays about the Falcons. Such a down to earth guy and he absolutely GETS IT.

That is such an awful (and wonderful) tease. You and your brainstorming.

That is such an awful (and wonderful) tease. You and your brainstorming.

Buddy,
I have been brainstorming this idea for months. I mean close to 6 months. It always fell short due to a number of things and could not work.

Very interested in what this might be

Buddy,
I have been brainstorming this idea for months. I mean close to 6 months. It always fell short due to a number of things and could not work.

creepy starters interrupting your train of thought, no doubt.

I never change my avatar. Ever.

Casper?
Except that one one. And that other time. And the other, other time. And the other, other, other time. And the, never mind.

Might I suggest:

Too many similar ones across all the teams. I am glad to see that people are getting individual with their avatars again. I think the shields should go in the signatures.

Too many similar ones across all the teams. I am glad to see that people are getting individual with their avatars again. I think the shields should go in the signatures.

Glad you approve angry mod! :in-love:

I cant stay away from my stock avy for too long.

I support everyone, but my team support is .Com FTW

I do enjoy COD with you fools though

Say goodbye to the COD laughs, we only play with Albatross Supporters....enjoy the screaming 12 year olds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back