The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, now I'm craving a slinger

Steak and eggs with hashbrowns, toast, and coffee?

Sometimes I can still get a few more zzzz's in, until the "Daddy I wanna go downstairs" routine starts. Thankfully Spongebob is out, and he likes proper cartoons like Green Lantern and Transformers Prime.

Keep him away from the transformers. We've all seen what kind of damage that will do later in life.

Keep him away from the transformers. We've all seen what kind of damage that will do later in life.

Did somebody say Transformers?

I love pizza for breakfast.

I am heading to Golfsmith to check out the 2013 Cleveland line.

Interesting that you did not put this in the HHJJ thread...

Interesting that you did not put this in the HHJJ thread...

It would only be that if I had the intention of buying one of everything. :)

YES! I want thoughts.
Dunkin donuts my good man!! Coffee and a boston creme, just as I had predicted last night!!!

Whew!
I don't eat just a donut, I have to have like 15. So I avoid them like the plague.

It would only be that if I had the intention of buying one of everything. :)
I bet you will like the Hybrid in peron. I saw it yesterday, and wanted to leave the store with one.

I bet you will like the Hybrid in peron. I saw it yesterday, and wanted to leave the store with one.

As of right now I do not have the intention of adding one to the bag but this trip to the store may change my mind pretty quickly.

As of right now I do not have the intention of adding one to the bag but this trip to the store may change my mind pretty quickly.
You sound like me before I saw them yesterday.

He fondled the hell out of it in the Matrix booth at the show. haha

YES! I want thoughts.

I don't eat just a donut, I have to have like 15. So I avoid them like the plague.

It was hand delivered, and thus, I had no say on quantity.. It seems to be working out for the best.

Ah yeah, forgot about that little show you guys went to.

I forgot about that, equipment overload!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back