The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I bought them. And they are freaking delicious. Slight syrup and waffle flavor with a bit of chicken thrown in. If I wasn't trying to de-fat myself, I would eat the whole bagm

How many chips do u get to eat?...and lol at de-fat

oh man I was planning on frying some chicken tonight, might have to make some waffles too now. It's a combo I've always wanted to try but never have had so far.

17 for 150 calories. However I had, 4. It was a good sampling.

17 is nice, the wife has some sour cream and cheddar cheese ones that gets u only 7

They should make poutine flavoured chips. That could be a thing.

Did you buy them War? I want to know how they are!!

images

Your welcome.

Stupid good foods and their tiny serving sizes.

Pretzel snaps, 20+ even thoufh its not a ton of actual food, just seeing 20+ satisfies me

Pretzel snaps, 20+ even thoufh its not a ton of actual food, just seeing 20+ satisfies me
Thats why I eat all the fat people crackers and chips. 27 as a serving size? Hell yes.

So we dropped off the Tour Van (original) at a place today that hopefully sells it. Want to thank Beags for making the trip over with us and helping out.

That Beags is a solid dude for sure.

Hopefully someone falls in love with the OG Tour Van soon.
You know, if you can't find a buyer, it would be the ultimate THP giveaway! Last Day of Holiday Cheer 2013, anyone?

One mind eraser down. It's going to be an awesome night.

My couch smells like waffles.

Transformers can get drunk?

You know, if you can't find a buyer, it would be the ultimate THP giveaway! Last Day of Holiday Cheer 2013, anyone?
That would be a lot of gas to get it out here tho. :alien:

Hi guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back