The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lady in the office just made a pot of coffee, you would think with the way she is acting that she just gave everyone here a kidney.

She is also not talking to me any longer.

I guess the appropriate response to "How does that coffee taste?" isnt, "Burnt."

Oh well.

Hey, you were just being honest!

A lady in the office just made a pot of coffee, you would think with the way she is acting that she just gave everyone here a kidney.

She is also not talking to me any longer.

I guess the appropriate response to "How does that coffee taste?" isnt, "Burnt."

Oh well.

For that exact reason I am glad we have a Keurig machine in our office!

I just don't drink coffee!

After just finishing hand-washing my car, I now remember why I pay Mr. Magic $11 to do it for me.

After just finishing hand-washing my car, I now remember why I pay Mr. Magic $11 to do it for me.

I poor pot roast juice on my truck. Then I call a few of the neighbors dogs over and they lick it clean as a whistle :hungry::thumb:

I poor pot roast juice on my truck. Then I call a few of the neighbors dogs over and they lick it clean as a whistle :hungry::thumb:

I heard you have a pretty rare model truck. The 1988 Chevy Au Jus Step-Side Custom

EVERYTHING is better in caps

5y3ygame.jpg

Mac Daddy of Kris Kross just died!

Thain, that story needs to elaborate a little better. How exactly did he stab him? With an actual weapon? Or like in the ear or something?

Thain, that story needs to elaborate a little better. How exactly did he stab him? With an actual weapon? Or like in the ear or something?

I have no idea. But it's on valentines day and the article tags are:

Fargo, gay, threesome, North Dakota.
Hahaha

I went for a run through my neighborhood this evening. I have an excellent little neighborhood for a nice strenuous run - it's awesome.

An older gentleman cutting grass this evening decided to flag me down from his tractor. He wanted to lecture me that I shouldn't run because my knees will crumble. He told me that I should only walk - he walks all the time and is only missing cartilage in one knee (uhhhh...)! He also went on a little tirade about that 'dumb a$$' elementary gym teacher..teaching all of those damn young kids to run.

It was very, very bizarre. I thanked him kindly, put my earphones back in and ran away.

Wow, that was an interesting encounter.

Indeed it was. I'm just not so sure what he has against that gym teacher.

I went for a run through my neighborhood this evening. I have an excellent little neighborhood for a nice strenuous run - it's awesome.

An older gentleman cutting grass this evening decided to flag me down from his tractor. He wanted to lecture me that I shouldn't run because my knees will crumble. He told me that I should only walk - he walks all the time and is only missing cartilage in one knee (uhhhh...)! He also went on a little tirade about that 'dumb a$$' elementary gym teacher..teaching all of those damn young kids to run.

It was very, very bizarre. I thanked him kindly, put my earphones back in and ran away.

At least you knew he wasn't going to chase you down.

The short coaches shorts and tall tube socks, perhaps. I know that gets me all kinds of "get off my lawn" fired up at random passersby.

gym.jpg

Haunting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back