The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taste the rainbow

Golf or get the busa out....golf. Thx for the post on the V2 Tour TH. Made the decision easier.

LtEvO TaPpEd

When will I learn that two sweet foods do not go together...

Me too. I just washed down a small halloween-sized packet of Sweet Tarts with a diet Mountain Dew. ugh.

This picture from the PGA Show thread scared me. I thought Ole Gray was about to sit on that trophy!
aqadupes.jpg

A little swag from GS with calloway here! Sleeve of balls in truck already. Calloway love.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359143432344.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359143432344.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
Very nice J4U!

523192_240649572736347_342764354_n.png

Anybody still up??

On the day i was born...

the nurses all gathered 'round...

Im on my way to play GOLF!!!! It's January in wyoming.. This is basically unheard of.

A little swag from GS with calloway here! Sleeve of balls in truck already. Calloway love.

LtEvO TaPpEd

I think I already lost my xhot bombs. That or they're in between the seats of my car. Hoping for the latter cause I was pretty excited to get those

I think I already lost my xhot bombs. That or they're in between the seats of my car. Hoping for the latter cause I was pretty excited to get those

The bomb patches/stickers? Shame on you.

The bomb patches/stickers? Shame on you.

Yeah I'm pretty frustrated about it. I had them in my hand as I went to the car, then put the driver in the back part behind my seats. It could be there, or behind my seat where I put the hat, or it fell out. I have no idea yet.

Yeah I'm pretty frustrated about it. I had them in my hand as I went to the car, then put the driver in the back part behind my seats. It could be there, or behind my seat where I put the hat, or it fell out. I have no idea yet.

Well i hope you didn't lose them or the driver, or the hat for that matter..haha

So I'm catching up on some golf from the week and I keep seeing the comercial for the Qatar Masters. I keep hearing "Cutter" not "Qatar". So is it pronounced "Cut-ter" or "Qa-Tar"?

So I'm catching up on some golf from the week and I keep seeing the comercial for the Qatar Masters. I keep hearing "Cutter" not "Qatar". So is it pronounced "Cut-ter" or "Qa-Tar"?

That was a shock for me the first time I learned it was supposed to be pronounced Cutter too. I was used to kah-tar.

That was a shock for me the first time I learned it was supposed to be pronounced Cutter too. I was used to kah-tar.

So its not Kah-tar, it is in fact Cutter? Me=Mind Blown

I want Adams to finally change their staff bag. It needs to be as nice as they irons they put out.

I want Adams to finally change their staff bag. It needs to be as nice as they irons they put out.

It is nice. Tons of good pockets. Good looks and easy to keep clean. Plus comes in 9". Easy to use with carts

It is nice. Tons of good pockets. Good looks and easy to keep clean. Plus comes in 9". Easy to use with carts

They have had the same one for so many years. I like when a company changes it up each year to reflect the new equipment they are putting out.

They have had the same one for so many years. I like when a company changes it up each year to reflect the new equipment they are putting out.

Third year for the bag. To each their own.

So for them, a new staff bag every 4 months? Because most of the time, especially Taylormade, the staff bag has to do with a driver or fairway wood release. "Old" Adams would have had one every couple of weeks..lol

So for them, a new staff bag every 4 months? Because most of the time, especially Taylormade, the staff bag has to do with a driver or fairway wood release. "Old" Adams would have had one every couple of weeks..lol

I think he just mean more than once every 3-4 yrs. You're right though, they would have a plethora of bag options if they did :alien:

I think he just mean more than once every 3-4 yrs. You're right though, they would have a plethora of bag options if they did :alien:

Haha, I'm sure he does. Once a year always seems like a good new bag rotation to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back