The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should sell them on Florida

Old people have to be "sold" on Florida? I thought it just had this strange unexplainable magnetic effect on them.

Old people have to be "sold" on Florida? I thought it just had this strange unexplainable magnetic effect on them.

Vacation destination with low taxes is not exactly "unexplainable".

The Official Banter Away thread

I will be there soon enough. War and I are going to start our healthcare consulting business in a few years

Sweet. Me and Ward are starting Prestige Worldwide up. We have the Realty and IT marker. Would love to add healthcare consulting.

Sweet. Me and Ward are starting Prestige Worldwide up. We have the Realty and IT marker. Would love to add healthcare consulting.

Sounds like a great partnership. I am in if you promise to split your pants at least once a month

Vacation destination with low taxes is not exactly "unexplainable".

I'll tell you what, JB. Y'all wipe Gainesville off of the map and get rid of the Gators and I'll never say another bad word about Florida again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I've got a comment here about how my wife and I could contribute, but she reads the forum and wouldn't take kindly to how I was going to word what she does. :alien:

I've got a comment here about how my wife and I could contribute, but she reads the forum and wouldn't take kindly to how I was going to word what she does. :alien:

OB / GYN addition would be welcomed as well.

I'll tell you what, JB. Y'all wipe Gainesville off of the map and get rid of the Gators and I'll never say another bad word about Florida again.

Let me know when TN orange is sweeping the nation with people flocking their to visit and we can chat. :D

Sounds like a great partnership. I am in if you promise to split your pants at least once a month

We will be making so much money, I could afford to. Deal! Welcome aboard.

Is this like Shark Tank? Does that mean we are entitled to 5% like every person that appears on the show?

Let me know when TN orange is sweeping the nation with people flocking their to visit and we can chat. :D

And I thought you'd be all in with me on the whole disbanding the Gators thing.

I must consult Silent J but it sounds promising
Tex is wise.
I will be there soon enough. War and I are going to start our healthcare consulting business in a few years
I look forward to this...if you only knew how close I was to actually going off on my own. I just dont have the backing I need, sadly.

And I thought you'd be all in with me on the whole disbanding the Gators thing.

My best friend in the world and my partner for life went to school there.
While I dislike their football team, their orange is at least relevant.
I mean we are talking about Tennessee. Their only recent headline is getting abandoned by Lane Kiffin.

Tex is wise.

I look forward to this...if you only knew how close I was to actually going off on my own. I just dont have the backing I need, sadly.

Maybe down the road! I would love to move to Florida. Just need to convince the girl. She is a nurse she can find work anywhere

My best friend in the world and my partner for life went to school there.
While I dislike their football team, their orange is at least relevant.
I mean we are talking about Tennessee. Their only recent headline is getting abandoned by Lane Kiffin.

Well ya coulda just said so the first time. I didn't know Morgan was a Gator.
I don't wanna banter no more. :(

Tex is wise.

Ryan. Tops and Bottoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back