The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn gurl you so cray cray

Are you supposed to drink without a straw?

I am new... I feel like Will Ferrell from Kicking and Screaming

No. Its cool if you want to drink it like a girl. Its fine.

LMAO at all this.

I dunno, I drink my coffee like a man.

So.. no straw?
Im just joking dude.

I dont drink iced coffee, never liked cold coffee so I never really enjoyed intentionally cold coffee. Also, I cant stand creamer, and they load iced coffee up with creamer.

No straw. Or iced coffee. Only pumpkin spice with extra whipped cream

See, I thought I was agreeing with you until the last part.

Im just joking dude.

I dont drink iced coffee, never liked cold coffee so I never really enjoyed intentionally cold coffee. Also, I cant stand creamer, and they load iced coffee up with creamer.

Ya I dont really like it as much as I thought. I think Monday I am back to the black coffee with 1 pack of splenda

Ya I dont really like it as much as I thought. I think Monday I am back to the black coffee with 1 pack of splenda
That's how I roll.

And, interesting note; No matter what size the cup is, I always only use one packet of sweetener.

That's how I roll.

And, interesting note; No matter what size the cup is, I always only use one packet of sweetener.

We just have a one size fits all probably 15 oz cup by our coffee pots at work and it is the one pack of splenda for me. I find it tastes ok. It isnt great, but it gets the job done

We just have a one size fits all probably 15 oz cup by our coffee pots at work and it is the one pack of splenda for me. I find it tastes ok. It isnt great, but it gets the job done
Only one time during the year I use creamer; Holidays. Egg Nog creamer is the shiz.

Gents. It's coffee, black. Period.

No sugar, no sweetener, no creamer. No flavorings. No salt. Just black coffee.

You can't tackle a bitter day unless you're drinking something even more bitter. You can quote me on that.

Gents. It's coffee, black. Period.

No sugar, no sweetener, no creamer. No flavorings. No salt. Just black coffee.

You can't tackle a bitter day unless you're drinking something even more bitter. You can quote me on that.

Quoted.

I actually agree with you. Your stock went up quite a bit with that post.

Ugh salt coffee. So nasty

I like my coffee so stout that I have to chew it a little. No cream no sugar. The coffee I make also doubles as a road pot hole filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back