The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#don'ttelljessebutIthinkheisagradeaturd

MC Hammer's "Can't touch this" is now being used in an Eggos waffle commercial. That's just wrong.

On Saturday Night Live on the '70s, they did a commercial using the Rolling Stones song "Get Off Of My Cloud". The lyrics went, " Hey, hey, you, you, leggo of my Eggo"! For some reason I have never forgotten that!

Hey everyone.

I won't be around much until the end of this upcoming weekend due to a trip up to VT camping with Richard and friends...a sorely needed getaway.

This past month has been hectic, busy, stressful. I do apologize for my absence as of late, but I will return. I miss you all.

It has been weird without you. Get back soon
Be honest. It's weird when JN is here too! hahaha (Have a good weekend Nate1)

I recently went through a heated disagreement with the significant other. Waffles are an engineering feat, where pancakes are for the lazy and uninformed.

"Waffles are pancakes with a syrup trap" - - - Mitch Hedberg

Here's a dilemma. I've stumbled upon two FREE tickets to the final round of the PGA Championship Sunday in Rochester. Do I bail on previous family commitments? (family reunion) Ugh.........

How serious is the family thing? Use the tennessee fainting goat method, when they ask you if you're going you fall over dead... until they walk away.

Free Sunday tickets is a hard decline.

Here's a dilemma. I've stumbled upon two FREE tickets to the final round of the PGA Championship Sunday in Rochester. Do I bail on previous family commitments? (family reunion) Ugh.........

You came to a golf forum to ask if you should use 2 Free tickets to the Final round of the last major of the year?

Dude, that's awesome. And YES!

You came to a golf forum to ask if you should use 2 Free tickets to the Final round of the last major of the year?

Ya. Hindsight being 20/20....

How much money will Steve Stricker make when he retires as a coach. My bet is plenty.

not sure where the dilemma is....#nobrainer

We got our new scorecards in at Painted and they have ads on them. There's a Farm Bureau ad on it but it's the office closest to the course and not mine!

Started meetings at 7am this morning. Just got my 15 minute lunch break. Now about to start another that lasts til.. 6:15.

Absolutely brutal.

Started meetings at 7am this morning. Just got my 15 minute lunch break. Now about to start another that lasts til.. 6:15.

Absolutely brutal.

just get up and yell "Ryan Riviera is outta here" and walk out

I used to text message my supervisors the amount of money wasted on individual meetings so when they came to me about something I needed, I could respond with the money the company paid to let me know... "we'd be switching ID card companies"

I used to text message my supervisors the amount of money wasted on individual meetings so when they came to me about something I needed, I could respond with the money the company paid to let me know... "we'd be switching ID card companies"

I bet they loved that.

Absolutely brutal.
You could probably fake a heart attack or a case of explosive diahrea and get out of most of that. Just something to consider?

It's less about their love and more about efficency. LOL, I understand sometimes I'm just ruffling feathers at work, but it's to remind people the red tape needs to be kept in check.

If I was in a meeting all day, I'd want to make a paper football and play on the table.

2 hours in. Brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back