The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally something awesome out of Canada..haha

My friends have already improved on the design by making this version with higher boards of which they fill with water and make it an ice sheet so the puck actually slides.

Its Canton

We have the Hall of Fame and......uhhh.....ummmmm...I got nothing

Swenson's. Mike you and I seem to have the same thought process. I sent my son zipping down the snow covered ice street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to know how tough and close the voting is? We had to go 11 deep to break some ties in the last MC winners.

Holy crap that's close

Wow...just goes to credit our THP family!

My friends have already improved on the design by making this version with higher boards of which they fill with water and make it an ice sheet so the puck actually slides.

The puck slides because it is air hockey, what is the real ice for?

Want to know how tough and close the voting is? We had to go 11 deep to break some ties in the last MC winners.
So you are saying I might have had a chance? (Joking!)

Time for some whiskey and the Bellas

All you guys and your android. It's a sad day to see you leave the elitist that is Apple Morgan. But I hope you enjoy the greener grass. Haha

I thought I sent two but it might have just been one. can you resend your reply?

So far I really like it. I just need to get a case asap because I am so scared to drop it.

I also need to learn all the features, I never get the full use of a phone because I struggle to embrace technology. I'm trying to change that this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back