The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is crazy, kid sounds remarkably like Elvis.

I saw that on the news or something Ryan, wow he sounds good.

Holy cow that is awesome.

that was awesome. cant believe a kid is in that low of register.
No doubt. Crazy how low he can get his voice on some of those lyrics.

That is insane!

No doubt. Crazy how low he can get his voice on some of those lyrics.

The wife got up and came and looked she didnt believe me when I said its a kid singing.

That is nutty. I'd like to hear if he does his own stuff at all.

The wife got up and came and looked she didnt believe me when I said its a kid singing.
I've watched a few of his other videos of his, crazy how much he sounds like Elvis.

Ok how do you use spoilers?
I spend 99% of my time here on tapatalk, am I missing something?

Ok how do you use spoilers?
I spend 99% of my time here on tapatalk, am I missing something?
Spoilers typically can not be used when posting from tapatalk, unless you type the code out.

Thanks for the help!

Spoiler
did it work?

Spoiler
well..... Did it?

Working for me, CJ.

Just found out my last living grandparent passed away tonight. She was in her late 80's and went out peacefully, but its always hard.

At the end of the day, its a good reminder to let let everyone you know you love them and enjoy every day as it is your last. RIP grandma Mathis.

Just found out my last living grandparent passed away tonight. She was in her late 80's and went out peacefully, but its always hard.

At the end of the day, its a good reminder to let let everyone you know you love them and enjoy every day as it is your last. RIP grandma Mathis.
Sorry to hear that man. Hope you're doing alright. Definitely does make you think when that happens.

Thoughts and Prayers heading your way, brother.

Praying for ya man.

Sorry for your loss my friend. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

I mentioned my local driving range got shut down last week. It's been on my mind all week and I am seriously thinking about leasing it. I'm not a risk taker though so I have some obstacles to overcome.

Sheesh.

I mentioned my local driving range got shut down last week. It's been on my mind all week and I am seriously thinking about leasing it. I'm not a risk taker though so I have some obstacles to overcome.

Sheesh.

Good luck. That has always been a dream of mine.

Sorry to hear that. Best thoughts your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back