The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke was my neighbor in Miami and we played golf together a good bit. After a long night out, over breakfasts he drops that he is doing a comback album. A build a new image album. He
Asked me to be in the videos for album. It was a great three day short.

That was his house, boat and the 16th hole at CC of Miami West course. Great times living in Miami

that's you in the striped shirt I assume?

Just had a 30 min conversation with my wife about how whether the a/c or heat is on, 70 degrees is 70 degrees. It is not colder or hotter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a 30 min conversation with my wife about how whether the a/c or heat is on, 70 degrees is 70 degrees. It is not colder or hotter.

Ask her how many miles she will drive in a hour while traveling 60 miles per hour.

Ask her how many miles she will drive in a hour while traveling 60 miles per hour.

Depends on how big the tires are. hahaha

Even worse, are the people who turn it way up so it gets hotter faster, or turn the air down so it gets colder faster!

Don't even get me started. We lived in NC and she asked me one time which coast we lived on.

Don't even get me started. We lived in NC and she asked me one time which coast we lived on.

Don't take this the wrong way. But I love your wife. Tell her that if she says "gullible" really slowly it sounds like "oranges".

Don't take this the wrong way. But I love your wife. Tell her that if she says "gullible" really slowly it sounds like "oranges".

Hahaha, she's not the sharpest sometimes but I love her and it keeps it interesting.

Hahaha, she's not the sharpest sometimes but I love her and it keeps it interesting.

We all have out moments. When they pop up, life gets fun.

My weather station out on my shed says it's 16 degrees with a windchill factor of -5.
I was wondering why the toes were cold.

Glad I'm not out there!

Golf season may be over without a little traveling.
But, with lessons, and practice, excitement aplenty for next season!

I love this online forum..why is it other golf forums are like ghost towns? Is it the season is over for so many people?

I love this online forum..why is it other golf forums are like ghost towns? Is it the season is over for so many people?

It's been around a while so there are a lot of us. It does shows down a lot overnight though, but it is a good Bet that you'll see a lot of regulars at various times throughout the dark hours. Insomnia, babies, etc will cause us to open up the site for a while.

I hate short weeks before breaks, 2 days in school, kids are useless and I'm sure as heck not starting a new unit when they are about to go on break.

I'm thinking tomorrow will entail coloring sheets, for a grade.

What happened to schools being out the week of thanksgiving?

My kids are out but seems I'm hearing more and more that aren't.

I thought it was the opposite, I thought it was more and more kids are out the week of thanksgiving, when they didn't used to be.

We go Mon/Tue and out the rest of the week, some schools around us still go full week, but very few.

We go Mon/Tue and out the rest of the week, some schools around us still go full week, but very few.

That is how I remember it being everywhere when I was a kid. I don't think I ever had the full week off between kindergarten and graduating college. Now the local schools get out the full week and so does Auburn.

Sleeeeppppyyyy. Work is not fun today.

Sleeeeppppyyyy. Work is not fun today.

I was just telling my boss how weird I feel today. Like my head is in a cloud. I cant focus on anything. A really weird feeling.

I was just telling my boss how weird I feel today. Like my head is in a cloud. I cant focus on anything. A really weird feeling.

Puff puff pass? Ha, kidding but I know how it goes.

Rolled into the home a almost 2am last night and was NOT tired. And my throat is scratched and my phone is K.Oed and I'm not sure how my boss wants to handle it, and hes not here.

1+1+1+1 = I couldn't care less about this day :D..

(unless the first two winners will be announced tonight, then it might make this day go by faster)

My neighbor across the street just had a visit from the fire department. He was burning leaves, and, I assume, he didn't have a permit because they made him put it out.

You have to have a permit to burn leaves? Who do you have to ask when you want to water the grass?

It's funny how different places can be. I could burn a 10 foot pile of leaves, in my yard or on the street, and no one would/can say a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back