The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrecking Ball will never be the same. My daughter looks at Bradshaw and says "he's not a football player!" I think I hit her. It's all just a blur.

JM

That was great! I asked that question too, is this a performance or a commercial?? Loved it!
I thought it was part of the Grammys. Lol.

Yep me too, once the Pepsi logo showed up and Ditka fell the gig was up, but that was a great commercial!
I caught on when a monster truck showed up.

`` For Hawk

element-merch.png

Hahahaha

1504147_10201935505362615_478715049_n.jpg

Because I am on a board at our kid's school I 'get' to participate in the open house. These things are usually pretty ho hum, not much exciting really happens, people are usually on their best behavior because they (parents and school rep's) want to make a good impression. Yesterday, an elderly couple stood up at an assembly like setting and asked some pointed questions about the sex ed curriculum and provided some interesting opinions about the public schools as context for the questions. I figured they were grandparents (great grandparents?) of some kids. Turns out they were parishioners who simply decided to stop on by and make their views known. I guess it really does take all kinds.

Last edited:
Because I am on a board at our kid's school I 'get' to participate in the open house. These things are usually pretty ho hum, not much exciting really happens, people are usually on their best behavior because they everyone (parents and school rep's) want to make a good impression. Yesterday, an elderly couple stood up at an assembly like setting and asked some pointed questions about the sex ed curriculum and provided some interesting opinions about the public schools as context for the questions. I figured they were grandparents (great grandparents?) of some kids. Turns out they were parishioners who simply decided to stop on by and make their views known. I guess it really does take all kinds.

Isn't that illegal?

Because I am on a board at our kid's school I 'get' to participate in the open house. These things are usually pretty ho hum, not much exciting really happens, people are usually on their best behavior because they everyone (parents and school rep's) want to make a good impression. Yesterday, an elderly couple stood up at an assembly like setting and asked some pointed questions about the sex ed curriculum and provided some interesting opinions about the public schools as context for the questions. I figured they were grandparents (great grandparents?) of some kids. Turns out they were parishioners who simply decided to stop on by and make their views known. I guess it really does take all kinds.

Ha. That's awesome.

About to watch lone Survivor... The book had me choked up and tearing. This could get interesting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Katy Perry - Dark Horse is my new jam. Judge me all you want...I don't care haha.

Just dumped out my entire golf bag and am switching clubs again...i think I've lost it lol
tap tap taparoo

Been digging it for a little while now. Juicy J's part is pretty solid....she's a beast...I call her Karma. Good stuff!!!

Juicy J makes the song.

Just dumped out my entire golf bag and am switching clubs again...i think I've lost it lol
tap tap taparoo
Dude. WTH? We were just talking about this - the R7s have been doing you solid. So what's going to the curb and what's replacing it?

Dude. WTH? We were just talking about this - the R7s have been doing you solid. So what's going to the curb and what's replacing it?
back to the call ways I think. Was having serious gap issues and I think id rather have smaller gaps and sacrifice 10-20 yards off the top. If I hit driver normally I don't even use my 5/6 irons
tap tap taparoo

-11 out but only -25 with windchill doesn't feel too bad lol

-11 out but only -25 with windchill doesn't feel too bad lol

It's cold today. But the mind bottling part, this is only the third coldest day we've had this month.

It's cold today. But the mind bottling part, this is only the third coldest day we've had this month.

Same here I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back