The Official Banter Away Thread

Any of you want to finish writing this paper for me?

It's mating season for gators. Males will fight to see who is the alpha.

Is it a gator eating another gator? Yeah, not making me any less terrified of them. You guys are way more brave than me.
Yep, guesstimate was about a 10-11ft gator eating something in that 3-4ft range. It was AWESOME

Any of you want to finish writing this paper for me?
I see noone replied.

I will reply for the forum; Nope.

But the correlation between Helicobacter pylori and colorectal cancer is so riveting!
Now you have me on the edge of my seat, tell me more!

Don't worry, it's already submitted. Time for a safety meeting in the hot tub!
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Originals

112th Anniversary of the most famous ship sinking tonight

If you watched the movie, I don’t think that boat has finished sinking yet.
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Happy Monday THP!!!

I don't know, I seem to remember HB at the end of the name - I'm pretty sure it stood for Hubba Bubba.
There was indeed. I always thought it was for "Hard and Black" like the pencil coding :LOL: Explain @Pharaoh ?

I really wish in the parenting handbook they would highlight the chapter that you need to be an amateur psychologist for the rest of your life. :confused:

I really wish in the parenting handbook they would highlight the chapter that you need to be an amateur psychologist for the rest of your life. :confused:
I feel like you need a degree in it some days, nothing amateur about it.

Post #5,000. Happy to be here!

I feel like you need a degree in it some days, nothing amateur about it.
I have two daughters who are 14 and 12. The amount of ******** my wife and I have to combat to help them maintain an healthy outlook on life is nauseating. Kids are a product of their upbringing and environments. Some of the things my daughters have to navigate makes me wonder if parents are present of if TikTok and Instagram have taken over the parenting role.

I have two daughters who are 14 and 12. The amount of ******** my wife and I have to combat to help them maintain an healthy outlook on life is nauseating. Kids are a product of their upbringing and environments. Some of the things my daughters have to navigate makes me wonder if parents are present of if TikTok and Instagram have taken over the parenting role.
I don't think we'll ever be able to get away from the social media things but it is crazy how quickly what people on the internet do impacts the minds of people. I also assume that (My kids are a decade younger) they are still very impressionable and want to fit in, and these trends are marketed as to saying that everyone else is doing it.

April 15th so my rant is normally about high state income taxes which is our own fault for living in California and Minnesota the last 30+ years. We sent the balance we owed today and a celebration is in order as this year we are Florida residents and will no longer have to be bothered by filing a state income tax return. :)

April 15th so my rant is normally about high state income taxes which is our own fault for living in California and Minnesota the last 30+ years. We sent the balance we owed today and a celebration is in order as this year we are Florida residents and will no longer have to be bothered by filing a state income tax return. :)
And here I am waiting until the last hour to file my taxes...

Back