The Official Banter Away Thread

One of my border collies nipped at the heel of another walker on the trail. She just got his pants, thankfully. OMG, that's unacceptable, and to say I was angry was putting it mildly. I do blame myself. She shows no interest in other walkers other than wanting to be petted. But something about this power walking couple has always put her into herding mode. I should have read those signs earlier and squashed any notion she had. Now if I could train her to do that on command to slow playing golfers, I might find tolerance. :cool:

One of my border collies nipped at the heel of another walker on the trail. She just got his pants, thankfully. OMG, that's unacceptable, and to say I was angry was putting it mildly. I do blame myself. She shows no interest in other walkers other than wanting to be petted. But something about this power walking couple has always put her into herding mode. I should have read those signs earlier and squashed any notion she had. Now if I could train her to do that on command to slow playing golfers, I might find tolerance. :cool:
I'd probably snap at power-walkers, too.

Haha no, the rule became I am allowed 2 max, and of course after I eat 1 I am already complaining that I don’t feel well.

Being gluten free now means no donuts, which is honestly for the better.

Huh, you learn something new everyday. I assume the highest point was the Mt. Dora area. I feel smarter now haha.
The ONLY reason I know that is because I did a bike race up that way a few years ago, and it reminded me that training on the flatland of Sarasota in NO WAY prepared me for riding in those types of hills.

IMG_2591.jpeg

Well damn this post here is my 75,000th on THP! The accolades all go to THP for creating a community like no other! The golf knowledge and friends I’ve gained can’t be categorized! Looking forward to 75,000 more!!!
Congrats on 75K, Cap!

on the plus side, it doesn't look like they picked any of the good ones..
They left the chocolate one alone. Mess with my chocolate donut and the azz whuppins will commence!

I swear, if I didn't get behavioral reports on my son and daughter from daycare, I wouldn't get any emails at all.

I hate these emails, and how they make me feel like I am a terrible parent. I am sorry, I just have no idea how to stop an almost 4 year old from crying when she doesn't get what she wants!

I swear, if I didn't get behavioral reports on my son and daughter from daycare, I wouldn't get any emails at all.

I hate these emails, and how they make me feel like I am a terrible parent. I am sorry, I just have no idea how to stop an almost 4 year old from crying when she doesn't get what she wants!
Pretty age-appropriate. It's much more concerning when @Muchmore still does it.

I paid my wife's car off last month, it's a great feeling to be back to zero car payments. My truck is 14 years old and I'm babying it along for as long as I can before I buy a new one.
Only payment we have left is our mortgage, it's pretty awesome, even if it means I drive a POS.

She may fret about her hair less than he does though.
Spit Take GIF

How am I catching strays for nothing right now?
Just getting primed up, for tagging you in posts during the event. Be sure to turn your notifications on. Volume up a loud as you can get.

Just getting primed up, for tagging you in posts during the event. Be sure to turn your notifications on. Volume up a loud as you can get.
The tagging doesn't bother me. the reason why was the question lol

Back