The Official Banter Away Thread

I almost just wrecked my truck. The west coast Phillyv is back!

Wouldn't say "Im back". I was just thinking of you guys after the Waste Management this weekend to say hai!

Wouldn't say "Im back". I was just thinking of you guys after the Waste Management this weekend to say hai!
I’ll take any kind of fupi I can get

This is kind of your fault. Im sitting with a safe full of firearms, NVG and other assorted items that have taken the majority of my attention.

Im a barrel of nerves right now haha.
I mean there are hundreds of entries and 8 spots.

all the more reason the lucky 8 participants will nut up and review the hell out of their gear!

all the more reason the lucky 8 participants will nut up and review the hell out of their gear!
100% This!! If chosen go big and do it right!!

Thats incredible and awesome for the experience as a whole. Nervous for you because what if you have some huggers in the group?? Or even worse, Cowboys fans?
I get this way around every signup.
You want everybody to get a chance. You also have no idea who will get in, if they will mesh with each other, how the course will handle things, etc etc etc. You'd think after 15 years of doing this and a full year at Dormie facilities, it would be different, but I still hate that not everybody can go. Although if we allowed everybody, we would be homeless.

You want everybody to get a chance. You also have no idea who will get in, if they will mesh with each other, how the course will handle things, etc etc etc. You'd think after 15 years of doing this and a full year at Dormie facilities, it would be different, but I still hate that not everybody can go. Although if we allowed everybody, we would be homeless.
If I don’t get in, I’m excited to dive in to the reviews and see what would fit my game and maybe buy some clubs. It’s a win win either way for me

Thats an interesting perspective that I hadn't really thought about before. Thanks for sharing it.

This is kind of your fault. Im sitting with a safe full of firearms, NVG and other assorted items that have taken the majority of my attention.
I probably haven't shot anything in three years, save for a deer or two.

Burn it down.

So many cool experiences coming up and you can feel the excitement in the air around here. A lot of excited THPers around here in the next couple of weeks

So many cool experiences coming up and you can feel the excitement in the air around here. A lot of excited THPers around here in the next couple of weeks
Dude it’s so good. Unfortunately with my coaching schedule it cuts down on the number of chances I have but I’m jumping on every one that I can. Every single one mentioned so far has me pumped

Dude it’s so good. Unfortunately with my coaching schedule it cuts down on the number of chances I have but I’m jumping on every one that I can. Every single one mentioned so far has me pumped
A lot of these happening during the week versus weekends helps me a ton bc of soccer. As long as I get the green light from the War Dept, I am throwing in my name for a few and hope I get lucky. Either way, I will be happy for those that get the call and support where I can.

Somehow I’ve encountered a social media full of rug cleaning businesses. I swear I think I’m going to buy a building and put a golf simulator and a rug cleaning business in it. Has to be better than this.

Not sure how long it will be before I enter for a THP experience. I know all skill levels are welcome but at the moment I would be too embarrassed. I'm going to give it another year at least.

Not sure how long it will be before I enter for a THP experience. I know all skill levels are welcome but at the moment I would be too embarrassed. I'm going to give it another year at least.
If you’re interested sign up, never know could be your lucky day. Never let a fear of skill hold you back from experiencing these incredible events. Besides plenty time left to practice ;)

You will miss every shot you don’t take. Sign up!!!

Back