The Official Banter Away Thread

My kids know that using foul language is a no-go, even though the Mrs. and I have no filter. I dont mind them listening to music like this, especially since I know every word to that song, as they are well behaved and know what is appropriate for them and what is not.
Yeah, they know I don't care as long as they they know the time and place.

Driving my daughter who’s 12 to her keeper training. And she asked to plug in her phone so we could listen to a song. Thais was the song. Not sure if I should be proud or upset

View attachment 9254678
Stopped at a light and had a fit....

Prove me wrong Ohio.

Why am I up at 5 am on a Saturday

Because any man that doesn't see every dawn and dusk is cheating himself. I have only missed a couple since my 20's. Usually because I was sick.

Because any man that doesn't see every dawn and dusk is cheating himself. I have only missed a couple since my 20's. Usually because I was sick.
I guess you could look at it that way but when you don’t sleep well it takes a toll.

I guess you could look at it that way but when you don’t sleep well it takes a toll.
No kidding. Sleeping from 10;30 to 3am isn’t going to cut it long term

Same, Woke up about 4 my time but laid there trying to go back to sleep. No such luck. I suppose it wouldn’t be so bad if I had fallen asleep at 10 and slept until 4.

Happy Saturday THP!!!!

Off to a skins game later this morning as a prevent to the tour event next weekend. Good chance to count and maybe win some money.

No kidding. Sleeping from 10;30 to 3am isn’t going to cut it long term
You can say that again. Wonder if I start power washing if my neighbors will be pissed.

Nice to be home for 7 days.
Today is going to be an awesome sports watching day.

Bolts at 1pm
Marlins at 2:15
Panthers at 3:30
Rays at 8

Bolts at 1pm
Rays at 8
You should go outside and enjoy that 70 degree weather. I’m sure you have a few golf cart rides sprinkled in there though.

Bolts at 1pm
Rays at 8
That sounds ay more fun than my day 🤣

Florida…
I wish, my kids have been there over a week and I’m stuck working, packing and moving. Before you ask no not to Florida 😔

You should go outside and enjoy that 70 degree weather. I’m sure you have a few golf cart rides sprinkled in there though.
Or…I can run errands this morning and enjoy the crap out of four games while working hard on my sitting

I've lived out of the US most of my life. The only sports team I root for is the Seattle Mariners.....I'm getting depressed already and the season just began:(

Today I've got nothing for you. I just got up and I'm starting a pot of coffee because the inlaws are here for a fun filled weekend.

I'm trying my hardest to convince them to go golfing with me, but last night they were not having it.

Man this weather is fantastic.
55 when you wake up. 72 mid day.

I am only home for a week but i’m enjoying this

Same, Woke up about 4 my time but laid there trying to go back to sleep. No such luck. I suppose it wouldn’t be so bad if I had fallen asleep at 10 and slept until 4.
My wife can have a full conversation with me, roll over, and fall right back asleep like it's nothing. I don't understand.

Man this weather is fantastic.
55 when you wake up. 72 mid day.

I am only home for a week but i’m enjoying this
jealous bbc one GIF by BBC

Back