The Official Banter Away Thread

It's ok- Lord Tox killed the vibe before I could get you or @mikeg_74 's attention
I kissed this but we’ve had 3 nuked while Lord Tox was at Briggs. #NoFunMod

I really like seeing how Peggy is expanding the portfolio

I kissed this but we’ve had 3 nuked while Lord Tox was at Briggs. #NoFunMod

I really like seeing how Peggy is expanding the portfolio
I wonder how you get a job with Peggy? Think the pay is good?

It always happens when it’s the hottest week of the month. Our A/C unit was broken when we arrived at our condo last November when the heat index was around 95°. Our best option was staying with my mother-in-law for a few nights until it got fixed and to say I was happy to be back in our own condo is an understatement. ;)
Josh asked if I wanted to go stay with my in-laws, but they keep their house at 80, so I would rather stay home haha.

Likely not- how do you show your work when the fun squad (aka Lil' Sherpa) always nukes your work
Very true. Showing proof of work would be difficult.

Ugh I'm hungover

I don't know why I'm surprised. Need Starbucks badly

First world rant but I’ll go there anyway since we are all obsessed with this 1st world hobby of ours.

Cats on planes. I got on our flight this morning and before we took off the cat sitting under my seat started meowing and kept it up for most of the 2.5 hour flight.

meow GIF

That would be a great movie with Samuel Jackson. Him just getting annoyed by a cat on a plane

Well, I guess I found my parents' stash...1000013931.jpg

A Saturday full of soccer games and birthday parties.

There is stocking up and then there is hoarding. It's a fine line

It always happens when it’s the hottest week of the month. Our A/C unit was broken when we arrived at our condo last November when the heat index was around 95°. Our best option was staying with my mother-in-law for a few nights until it got fixed and to say I was happy to be back in our own condo is an understatement. ;)
Same way with furnaces too. They only go out when it's 20 below.

Back