The Official Banter Away Thread

I have to go to the dealership today for service and get a 2nd key fob finally.
I hate sitting there, and while they offer a loaner, I dont want the hassle.

In case anyone forgot, only 7 days before...
1713959838153.png :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I have to go to the dealership today for service and get a 2nd key fob finally.
I hate sitting there, and while they offer a loaner, I dont want the hassle.
Sitting at dealerships is the worst because it's almost always longer than the quoted time.

Sitting at dealerships is the worst because it's almost always longer than the quoted time.
This one gets you in and out pretty quickly. They also have a cafe which is complimentary and make pretty good food which is nice.
But my arm hurts and I have so much work to do that its just a hassle. But figured I better get it done now, because I am on the road for 30 days straight coming up.

This one gets you in and out pretty quickly. They also have a cafe which is complimentary and make pretty good food which is nice.
But my arm hurts and I have so much work to do that its just a hassle. But figured I better get it done now, because I am on the road for 30 days straight coming up.
The 30 days still breaks my mind.

Completely understandable. That's cool they have a cafe. The dealership where we take our jeeps/purchased them from just has drinks and some snacks. Nothing big but yours sounds nice haha. That being said, hoping the arm is getting better!

The 30 days still breaks my mind.
Mine too.
It was a scheduling error, or shall I say a couldnt say no to a partner error and it went from 18 to 30 because of it.
Its okay, GG is okay with it, but its hard to be away from home that long.

Mine too.
It was a scheduling error, or shall I say a couldnt say no to a partner error and it went from 18 to 30 because of it.
Its okay, GG is okay with it, but its hard to be away from home that long.
It’s a gauntlet for sure, a gauntlet of awesome for THP, but a gauntlet nonetheless. Just stay healthy!

It’s a gauntlet for sure, a gauntlet of awesome for THP, but a gauntlet nonetheless. Just stay healthy!
Im not playing Vokey, and have 3 days I believe in between that and Quest. My goal is to be ready for that, although coming in cold.
If that doesn't seem right, as we get to the day before Quest, I may have to visit a local hospital or urgent care. Its like nothing I have ever had before and its a bit scary.

Im not playing Vokey, and have 3 days I believe in between that and Quest. My goal is to be ready for that, although coming in cold.
If that doesn't seem right, as we get to the day before Quest, I may have to visit a local hospital or urgent care. It’s like nothing I have ever had before and it’s a bit scary.
Ugh. I can’t imagine.

If that doesn't seem right, as we get to the day before Quest, I may have to visit a local hospital or urgent care. It’s like nothing I have ever had before and it’s a bit scary.
It’s a lot scary how you described it happened. A lot of us have done that.

There is no way to pin point exactly, but that is the only scenario that we believe makes sense.
Playing the next two days was probably not the best idea, but it was the hand I was dealt and if I could have moved my arm at all, I would have played the final day two.

It was not the right decision, which GG reminds me of frequently, but it was mine and I own it.
Now to get it right and quickly, but its not going as well as I imagined.

The worst part is the unknown, because it is scary as heck. You fall down these internet rabbit holes and next thing you know, golf is a forgone conclusion and you wonder whats next.

There is no way to pin point exactly, but that is the only scenario that we believe makes sense.
Playing the next two days was probably not the best idea, but it was the hand I was dealt and if I could have moved my arm at all, I would have played the final day two.

It was not the right decision, which GG reminds me of frequently, but it was mine and I own it.

The worst part is the unknown, because it is scary as heck. You fall down these internet rabbit holes and next thing you know, golf is a forgone conclusion and you wonder whats next.
Those rabbit holes are awful.

That's what scares me about the story. Something like that happens to all of us, all the time and this is just when something got in it or on it or whatever.

I hope it heals quick and well for you.

I'd like to see the rematch between you and @Koske next month, if we play singles on day 2.

If that doesn't seem right, as we get to the day before Quest, I may have to visit a local hospital or urgent care. Its like nothing I have ever had before and its a bit scary.
I really hope you find some relief and get this under control. Hopefully its just the inflammation/infection and nothing more serious. Keeping you in our thoughts.

She is out but yes, yesterday it was fixed and it was glorious
At least you have that going for you- read up about the elbow, keeping fingers crossed the antibiotics start working!

I really hope you find some relief and get this under control. Hopefully it’s just the inflammation/infection and nothing more serious. Keeping you in our thoughts.
Yeah that’s my thought but it’s crazy how serious this all ends up. Simple “it will be fine” to someone telling you that this is a serious infection and we need to fight it immediately.

I have done that very thing a thousand times but any wound now gets covered immediately

Getting up at 5:30AM to go sit in an 8 hour class training is questionable and I'm only half way thru

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Those rabbit holes are awful.
I tell my Wife we aren't even looking at those rabbit holes all the time but it's near impossible and we always do.

Yeah that’s my thought but it’s crazy how serious this all ends up. Simple “it will be fine” to someone telling you that this is a serious infection and we need to fight it immediately.

I have done that very thing a thousand times but any wound now gets covered immediately
The thing that scares me is I'll rub my left eye with my glove hand not even thinking about it. It's a subconscious reaction to a contact feelng a little off, itch or irritation. Hell, I did that on the course yesterday.

Back