The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
do athletes think we are stupid? over training..really...and David Ortiz just had a few bad milkshakes...

Well, we do collectively spend a lot of money to watch grown men chase a funny shaped ball... and then talk about it every day afterwards... :)

No way buddy!!!! I know what I will be thinking about....and it wont be football.

One, I just got done listening to your boy Steve smith on Sirius NFL. He's just as feisty as ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One, I just got done listening to your boy Steve smith on Sirius NFL. He's just as feisty as ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet! Now if we can get someone else on the field with his determination, we may win a game this year.

Rex ryan on hard knocks = Great.

caught the replay last nite and Rex is a funny dude and sure loves the camera. but what was up with Joe Nameths clothes and hair!

ask Suzy Kolber....
caught the replay last nite and Rex is a funny dude and sure loves the camera. but what was up with Joe Nameths clothes and hair!

Everybody dont forget to watch the Panthers tonight!!!!

I'm more concerned with the Ravens! I wish they had the defense that I thought they would on draft day though. Kindle, Ed Reed, and Foxworth getting hurt may end up spelling trouble for the season I had hoped the Ravens would have.

I'm more concerned with the Ravens! I wish they had the defense that I thought they would on draft day though. Kindle, Ed Reed, and Foxworth getting hurt may end up spelling trouble for the season I had hoped the Ravens would have.

I hate that, I am not a Ravens fan, but I do enjoy seeing them do well!

The Panthers are still around? They didnt move to LA yet? lol

Listen at you....I will laugh when Romo chokes all season!

Packers? Vikings? Neither which I'm a fan of but if Favre comes back the Vikings are right up there. Maybe even the Saints :) Not a fan of either.
It is the NFC...remember that One-T. I actually think that they are the clear favorites to come out of the NFC. The 'Skins have choking McNabb at the helm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back