The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the tempurpedic pillow?

No dude just some cheap one. Im going pillow hunting today for a juicy softer one.

Ralph Lauren man....it's what I use and has all but killed my neck and shoulder issues

A new pillow is todays only real goal. Mine is way too hard. lol

Speaking of sleep hours I'm up far too early. I stayed up all night reading.

Also, I have no motivation to golf today, which is lame. I want to golf, but I'd so much rather just stay home. Maybe a shower will help.

Also, I have no motivation to golf today, which is lame. I want to golf, but I'd so much rather just stay home. Maybe a shower will help.

Sorry dude, but after seeing those pics yesterday I understand why. LMAO

So I went to the gun range over the weekend. I have never been to this range before so I didnt know what to expect. I always have just bought ammo at the range and has never been an issue. So I go there and they have member pricing (which I am not) and non member pricing. On top of the $20 for the hour of range time, the $15-$17 box of 50 bullets cost $32.50. Not to mention the ammo was complete crap too. So I already waited an hour so I wasnt about to leave so I get in there fire off probably about 100 rounds or so. Then my damn gun that I have fired 1000's of rounds through jams. And it jammed really good. The range attendant couldnt even help me, one of the guys from the store had to come out and help me out. I was beyond pissed. The reason I bought my gun was because they just do not jam. The only thing I could figure is that it was the crappy ammo. I will go back to the range but I just placed an order from Cabelas for 200 rounds of $65 including shipping. I am all for convenience but that is just getting plain old ripped off.

So I went to the gun range over the weekend. I have never been to this range before so I didnt know what to expect. I always have just bought ammo at the range and has never been an issue. So I go there and they have member pricing (which I am not) and non member pricing. On top of the $20 for the hour of range time, the $15-$17 box of 50 bullets cost $32.50. Not to mention the ammo was complete crap too. So I already waited an hour so I wasnt about to leave so I get in there fire off probably about 100 rounds or so. Then my damn gun that I have fired 1000's of rounds through jams. And it jammed really good. The range attendant couldnt even help me, one of the guys from the store had to come out and help me out. I was beyond pissed. The reason I bought my gun was because they just do not jam. The only thing I could figure is that it was the crappy ammo. I will go back to the range but I just placed an order from Cabelas for 200 rounds of $65 including shipping. I am all for convenience but that is just getting plain old ripped off.

One of the many reasons why I still throw spears.

I dont get DST. It's probably the dumbest thing ever. Get up earlier.

I'm always confused about this. What time is it there right now?

I'm always confused about this. What time is it there right now?

730am. Lol same as it was yesterday. People are like we get more daylight! No you dont. Just becuase you change the clock doesnt give you more daylight hours. You essentially getting up earlier does. You may trick yourself changing the clock, but you certainly don't trick the earth.

If I had to play that course, I wouldnt have any motivation either. Sorry dude, that sucks.

This rant can be repeated all week....it's going to be in the 70's all week and I'm stuck inside working

730am. Lol same as it was yesterday. People are like we get more daylight! No you dont. Just becuase you change the clock doesnt give you more daylight hours. You essentially getting up earlier does. You may trick yourself changing the clock, but you certainly don't trick the earth.

It gives the sleepers more daylight hours. And more time for golf if I get home from school at 5 PM. And it saves energy and money, cause sunlight lights up your house longer so you don't need lights as much.

It gives the sleepers more daylight hours. And more time for golf if I get home from school at 5 PM. And it saves energy and money, cause sunlight lights up your house longer so you don't need lights as much.
Except for down here, it warms the house up so now I have to run the A/C.

As far as the sun being out later, I love it. Can squeeze in 9 holes after a regular workday, longer time at night for cycling as well.

Except for down here, it warms the house up so now I have to run the A/C.

As far as the sun being out later, I love it. Can squeeze in 9 holes after a regular workday, longer time at night for cycling as well.

That is true... up here it's great cause we don't have to heat the house either. Our family will only run the AC if it goes over 85. We like it warm.

If I had to play that course, I wouldnt have any motivation either. Sorry dude, that sucks.

Lol I think I'm going to go anyway. Maybe to the range too. I can't believe it's still so early. I'm usually still sleeping around this time.

it doesnt give more time. You now have 25 hours in the day? really? Wake up earlier.

it doesnt give more time. You now have 25 hours in the day? really? Wake up earlier.

lol 25 hour days would be awesome. Though I'd probably sleep that extra hour and then beg for 26 hour days

DST doesn't save time. It wasn't meant to. It saves energy for most people. That's what it was designed to do. Also, if you stay on a normal schedule, you should get more hours in daylight, hence the saving of energy.

We honestly don't need daylight savings time anymore as far as energy conservation purposes go, its just one of those things we keep doing because we have done it.

That said, I like that I can be at the course at 3:45 and golf until 7:30 now after work. Benefit to teaching without coaching, bell rings at 3:20 and I'm out!

Had the bag in the truck and now rain....grrrr

It actually does. Not 25 hour days, but daylight falls at a more useful time. I have no need for daylight at 6 AM. or even 8 AM on most days. I do have a need for daylight later into the evening. At the peak of summer, I would consider it "night" a little after 10 PM, with sufficient light for golf until around 9 PM, maybe a little after. Without DST, I'd have to be off the course bu 8 PM. Yes, you're going to tell me to get up earlier and that is an option, but I like sleeping in! I prefer going to the course after lunch and staying rill night. Membership = Unlimited holes = Happiness with DST.

DST doesn't save time. It wasn't meant to. It saves energy for most people. That's what it was designed to do. Also, if you stay on a normal schedule, you should get more hours in daylight, hence the saving of energy.

mostly it is for farmers, allows for a longer working day

Wtc. Look what you started hawk lol

Beast mode from tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back