The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rant: Freddie out drove me at least 3 times today with his 3w. One of them was by 40yds :(
Rant: I hit one of my best drives, dead down the center of the fairway. Got to the ball and Mike out drove me....with his 3W.

Rant: I hit one of my best drives, dead down the center of the fairway. Got to the ball and Mike out drove me....with his 3W.

That made me laugh a bit. It was by all of 4 ft but yeah it happened lol.

Nuun: doesn't taste good, but adds 30yds to your tee shots.

Guinness: guaranteed to give 5 holes of ball striking superiority.

Hi TC. I've got training M-f 8-5 :( I rarely get to tapatalk or I get reemed. it sucks dude. Plus grandpa's funereal, now just found out my grandma has two weeks maybe less.. WTC lol. Its been crappy but I can say, I definitely miss you guys.

I just read this. I'm so sorry Tmex!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Jaguars draft a punter - in the 3rd round!? Are you freaking kidding me!? Appropriately named Anger because that is what all Jaguar fans are feeling right now. Who cares if he would be gone by the 5th round (no 4th rounder after the trade to get Blackmon) - he's a freaking punter! He better make the freaking Hall of Fame!

Jaguars draft a punter - in the 3rd round!? Are you freaking kidding me!? Appropriately named Anger because that is what all Jaguar fans are feeling right now. Who cares if he would be gone by the 5th round (no 4th rounder after the trade to get Blackmon) - he's a freaking punter! He better make the freaking Hall of Fame!

The Jags just trolled the hack out of all their fans. Might be brilliant, cause they can pay their other draftees low and say, "well you weren't good enough to get picked before our punter, so..."

Frankfort, IL. 3 hour drive through traffic and construction. Golf tournament tomorrow and Sunday for Grace.

Weather tomorrow? Temp of 45 and 70 percent chance of rain. What a crappy way to start the tournament season.

Kevin

My hard drive is dead. This really sucks.

My hard drive is dead. This really sucks.
Hopefully you've been backing up. I lost a hard drive once. Been backing up ever since.

Bought some stuff from amazon on the 23th. Today is the 28th and it still says NOT YET SHIPPED!

[x] jimmies rustled

Bought some stuff from amazon on the 23th. Today is the 28th and it still says NOT YET SHIPPED!

[x] jimmies rustled

Hopefully it wasn't a backordered item...

Cold as crap. Stupid IL. Just a drizzle though. Tee time not until 12:18.

Kevin

Supposed to be 15-20 mph. Going to be high scores for the girls I bet.

Kevin

I just spent 20 minutes writing a review for the Callaway forged wedges only have my hand slip and erase the whole thing. Dammit.

Supposed to be 15-20 mph. Going to be high scores for the girls I bet.

Kevin

If I can shoot an 84 in those winds, the girls will do fine if they play smart...they are much more talented than I.

I just spent 20 minutes writing a review for the Callaway forged wedges only have my hand slip and erase the whole thing. Dammit.

Now that sucks. I've done that quite a few times...Except I've done it with 15+ page papers...

Control Z!
Ya I tried and it didn't work. From now on if I'm gonna write something longer than a paragraph I'm just going to use word and then paste.

Ya I tried and it didn't work. From now on if I'm gonna write something longer than a paragraph I'm just going to use word and then paste.

That sucks hardcore man. Whenever undo doesn't work, usually it's time to swear loudly and walk away from the computer before it learns how to fly.

I have to work at the golf course today...after (student) teaching all week. I just want some down time so I can relax, catch up on sleep, and play some golf!

My new dog is scared to death when I bring out a golf club to chip in the back yard. Just petrified as if someone beat her with a club before. Poor thing. There's nothing timid about her and she never acts like that until the club comes out.

My new dog is scared to death when I bring out a golf club to chip in the back yard. Just petrified as if someone beat her with a club before. Poor thing. There's nothing timid about her and she never acts like that until the club comes out.

Have you put it near her and let her sniff it etc?

My home course just opened and we tried to play, we lasted 5 holes. Golfing when the windchill is below freezing and flurries start coming down sucks.

I learned that lesson during the W/S V2 testing. I use google docs and then copy/paste.

I shudder when I see OG's short game, so maybe the ee puppy got a glimpse of that.

Damn homey, that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back