The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i need the money, but i got fired for the stupidest thing in the world.. if i got fired for another reason, i'd be all over it.. and i (along with everybody else) hates the manager..

Well that's nice of them to offer you your job back, it must have been a stupid reason so they offered it back. I would do it man then you don't have to worry about the fees for your team

Well that's nice of them to offer you your job back, it must have been a stupid reason so they offered it back. I would do it man then you don't have to worry about the fees for your team

yeah.. i realy don't want to talk to her tho... BLEHH. and actually the only reason they're doing it is because my dad went down and talked to the manager and the owner. i know i have to, i really just don't want to.

yeah.. i realy don't want to talk to her tho... BLEHH. and actually the only reason they're doing it is because my dad went down and talked to the manager and the owner. i know i have to, i really just don't want to.

Sometimes you just have to suck up your pride and do what you need to do to get by. It's the little lessons in life that teach you the most. Look at it this way Jack, when you're older and have people that work under you you will know what NOT to do because you know how it feels. Good luck dude.

I think you should tie him down and pay someone to pluck out all his pubic hair one by one. Good on ya for taking care of that kitty.

posting from my S3 so please excuse my spelling mistakles.

WTF?!?!?! You got a weird mind, bro! Effective, but weird.

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

I hate late Sunday night.

Weekends are never long enough.

I agree. It sucks knowing I have to get up and go back to school tomorrow.

Welcome to KFC, FYI we're all out of chicken.

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

Well, including everything in my last rant I got some more to rant about today. I finally get out to the course to play and played.. We'll call it not so good. I finish and practice putting like I do every round and call for a ride home because my mom needed the car. Long story short, I'm waiting and it's past an hour late of when my mom should've been home and it turns out she got in a car accident. She hit her head and smashed her arm and it looks like she dislocated her elbow. The back end of her car is wrecked, this all after my dad finished with his car accident a few years back. So stressful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, including everything in my last rant I got some more to rant about today. I finally get out to the course to play and played.. We'll call it not so good. I finish and practice putting like I do every round and call for a ride home because my mom needed the car. Long story short, I'm waiting and it's past an hour late of when my mom should've been home and it turns out she got in a car accident. She hit her head and smashed her arm and it looks like she dislocated her elbow. The back end of her car is wrecked, this all after my dad finished with his car accident a few years back. So stressful.

Sorry to hear that dude, that's a major bummer. Hope your mom has a speedy recovery.

Thanks dude, I hope she does too.

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully she gets better soon. Let me guess, an older Oak Bay driver hit her?

Damn dude. Hope your mom feels better soon

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

My GF's family is causing major drama, and it is really stressing her out. I like her family, but hate how much they stress her out.

dude I hate it when that happens, what kind of crap is it?

Her parents have gotten the impression that I don't like them, when its not true at all, I just don't like anybody.

She knows its not true, I really am just a pretty quiet guy unless you get me rambling about golf. But it stresses her out, she is really close to her family.

haha I hate that the most, but I have a reason not to like my girlfriend's dad but that's a different story (basically he's an a hole that hasn't worked for 15 years and has not held his responsibilities as a father but expects all the respect and to be served. . .)

anyways, sometimes parents like that stress out about boyfriends simply because they don't think any one is good enough for their daughters and sometimes they will assume things. . .it sucks man but just carry on, and show them who you really are. It's a tough situation but don't stress out about it man and also don't pester your girlfriend about it either in my experience it makes it worse. Her parents will come around! If you ever need someone to rant to feel free to PM me man

Uriel

Gave my city PD something to do for a little bit. Just caught a peckerwood trying to break into my car and my neighbors car.

Dude strolls up to both vehicles, looks in, checks the handles, all while talking on a cell phone. Lol. Dumb arse. He missed me standing on the porch, smoking a cig. He shot up real quick when a voice out of nowhere said, "Can I help ya'?". And then he walks off slowly. I think the cops nabbed him a block over from me.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Gave my city PD something to do for a little bit. Just caught a peckerwood trying to break into my car and my neighbors car.

Dude strolls up to both vehicles, looks in, checks the handles, all while talking on a cell phone. Lol. Dumb arse. He missed me standing on the porch, smoking a cig. He shot up real quick when a voice out of nowhere said, "Can I help ya'?". And then he walks off slowly. I think the cops nabbed him a block over from me.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

haha, justice is served. . .hopefully they lockem up for good, good for nothing criminal! sorry

haha, justice is served. . .hopefully they lockem up for good, good for nothing criminal! sorry

Talking on a cell phone, all while trying to break into a car, that sits parked in front of a house that still has lights on. All while I'm sitting on the porch.

Dude is too stupid to be a criminal.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

That reminded me of another rant.

When I pulled into my driveway tonight around 1130, the headlight to my patrol car was on. I immediately thought I had caught someone IN MY CAR. I pulled my personal vehicle up behind it, and grabbed a gun and jumped out. But the doors were locked and everything was still inside the car. I got my keys and it was very slow to turnover, and then wasn't idling smoothly. The one headlight was stuck on and wouldn't go out no matter what I did. I'm sure the battery will die tonight and I will have to jump it and take it in to fleet in the morning. Which means I will have to work tonight and tomorrow night with a spare car, which always blows.

My only guess is the car somehow caught some problems with the lightning storm we had. The car has been parked since friday morning and the lights haven't been on, then somewhere between me leaving my house this morning and getting home tonight one headlight gets turned on, makes no sense.

Her parents have gotten the impression that I don't like them, when its not true at all, I just don't like anybody.

She knows its not true, I really am just a pretty quiet guy unless you get me rambling about golf. But it stresses her out, she is really close to her family.

hey, same here! one of my things is "dislike everyone before you even meet them, and the more you like them, you less you dislike them." :)

My rant, I need a new charger for my mac book pro, most of the mag safe chargers were crappy so Apple had to redesigned them, of course it craps out 15 days after the 3 year warranty. . .I'm not too happy right now!!

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully she gets better soon. Let me guess, an older Oak Bay driver hit her?

Haha I could see that, but not this time. It was actually a nurse who worked at the Jubilee ironically enough.

Damn dude. Hope your mom feels better soon

Yeah, she says she's okay now but tomorrow is a different story, we'll wait and see I guess.

Just getting word that my 2 of my friend's friends were also in a car crash.. One has passed away and the other was in a coma, with broken wrists and brain damage and things are not looking good for him. Rough week. :neutral:

My rant for today is on the course marshall that kept pestering us yesterday to pick up our pace.
We were a full hole ahead of the group behind and were following a group that had 2 players that were flying a handicap flag.
No disparage there, they clipped along as fast as they could. Some holes they were a little slow, others they were speedy.
After his 3rd time of "checking" on us, I finally told the marshall on the back nine that he needed to back off and find another group to bother.
Our round took 4 hours and 40 minutes to complete. On a beautiful Sunday morning? I say that is not slow at all....especially for the course I was playing.

I am so ready to move on to Verizon's service. At&crap really seems to be nonexistent in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back